Share Your Photographs

how perfect are you now, you fuckin barbie :yeah:

my dodgy attempt at stitching together a panorama from a bushwalk to ā€œWollangambe Craterā€ in the Blue Mountains with my friend Rodney (featured). We saw this pagoda halfway through the walk and felt the urge to climb itā€¦ and were rewarded with a full 360 degree view for miles and miles in every direction

This is the crater from aboveā€¦

Sorry for breaking the forum with such a wide photo :ph34r:

YAY! SPRING!

Crucifixion

Resurrection

Not my photos, but a friend of mineā€™sā€¦ Normally unseen urban environments mainly.

Iā€™m in a few of the pics though :)

Love this threadā€¦johann, your worm/caterpillar ones are wicked.

Thanks! Actually a friend told me about it a day earlier, but I wasnā€™t in the mood to check it out slaps forehead Must be the only tree in the area they can eat? They gnawed it clean like piranhas :panic:

Uhh, that isnā€™t really visible in the pics (itā€™s not a tree, a big bush like thing)ā€¦ but they are all on one plant. I have some more:

a few leaves escaped!

I wonder how many will make itā€¦

I wonder how long it takes for them to become butterflies? Should be a CRAZY photo opportunity!! Iā€™ll have to check it out.

Wow Johann, this is now your own photo page heheā€¦ I really like the black and white caterpillar onesā€¦ and most of the urban shotsā€¦ thatā€™s my kind of photographyā€¦

here are some of mine:

wow, bantai and jbl! and everybody else, get posting! :D

I really really need to get the sensor cleanedā€¦ Iā€™ll have to try to remove the harshest spots, these pics arenā€™t edited yet except contrast, but since the URL wonā€™t change Iā€™ll post anywayā€¦ (besides, I doubt I can salvage much, at least not until the allmighty Bibble 5 arrives).

(notice the very thin blueish thread between them? haha!)

You can see more at my flickr page. Link on topic start.

The above are recent.