So What Did I Do?

Greetings all, Not really into shameless plugs, But I’m really proud of my accomplishment! I started a netlabel…
WOOHOO but not only that I have just finished up all my paperwork to become a actual non-profit organization.
If you dont mind…Swing thru and check out some jams, And see whats coming up!

20/TWELVE is brand spankin’ new netlabel showcasing talent across the globe in the Dubstep format. We are committed to quality as well as the exposure of each artist we represent. Our projects will encompass a wide range of Dubstep styles. Whether your in the mood to stomp the club down, or relax, unwind, kick-back and be faded we serve you up right here at 20/TWELVE. Again, we are the netlabel committed to celebrating and showcasing the “Global Dubstep Movement” in its most organic environment…no gimmicks provided. All tunes in the gallery are freely available to anyone who wishes to test them out on the dancefloor or listen to them at home. The only thing we ask is that you do not place any music in any commercial works that may take money out of the artist’s pocket. Remember just because it’s free, does not mean it’s cheap.

WE NOW HAVE OUR FIRST TWO RELEASES UP!

[TT001]

KONSCIOUS

A. CRUSH AND DESTROY

B. WANTED

[TT002]

BRUMAK

A.SPACE JAM

B.GENERATOR

LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD HERE

WWW.20TWELVEDUBSTEP.COM :w00t: :walkman: :drummer:

I wonder if someone, somewhere counts the ammount of netlabels on the internet?

Yep…

congrats rian! i will check this out.

so… i am also planning to start a type of netlabel later this year, hopefully.
was there much paperwork to do? my initial plan is to just give away the music, under a creative commons license. and maybe try to get into the juno download system.
for what reasons did you have to paperwork?

That’s really cool. Good luck with that. :)

I’ll check it out.

nice tunes.