[solved] Play/stop phrase from cursor mapping does not work

In both Renoise and Redux, “play/stop phrase from cursor” always plays the current phrase from the beginning, regardless of the edit cursor position. Based on responses to a previous thread on this topic that I posted last year, I was under the impression that this bug had been fixed in Renoise and the fix would be included in the next version of Redux. However, I just tried it in the Renoise 3.1 demo and it appears to have the same problem, and I did not see anything about it in the pending bug fixes or bug fix archive. If somebody could delete my other thread on the topic (which was moved to the bugs forum but wasn’t originally intended as a bug report), that would be great. Thanks!

I was under the impression that this bug had been fixed in Renoise and the fix would be included in the next version of Redux. However, I just tried it in the Renoise 3.1 demo and it appears to have the same problem

Works fine here. Shortcut is Shift+Return - perhaps you were using the right-hand side modifier key?

By default, the right-hand side modifier keys are made available for shortcuts (although you can change this in preferences).

Also, we don’t really delete topics around here. But I will mark it [fixed], as this bug has been resolved.

Oops, you’re right! Sorry about that. Glad to hear it’s been resolved.