Jenoki was helping me with this in the IRC channel and he couldn’t work out the problem.
- I open the .xrns file here: - https://rcpt.yousendit.com/2013608556/4683066060235bcb56a5ceb6e55b966e?cid=tx-02002208350200000000&s=19105
- Select Render Song to Disk
- I’ve tried Realtime and Offline settings, .wav and .flac in the File Settings and I’ve tried with both on-board sound and external MAudio F-410 sound card in the Audio Settings
- The resulting file is always silence; the same length of silence as the song!
- I’ve tried playing the file in VLC, iTunes and OS X Preview - All silent
- I’ve tried opening the file in Audacity, I see a blank/flat waveform. - http://postimage.org/image/mwfrqlpv7/ea75b6a5/
Jenoki was able to render the file from the .xrns with no problems, so what could be wrong with my set-up?!?
I hope I’ve provided enough detail. Please let me know if there’s anything else I should say, screenshots you want to see etc.
(P.S. the song is a joke, don’t judge )