[Solved] Renoise Rewireslave Don`t Work With Cubase 5

hello

i have the following trouble with renoise 2.8 as rewire slave with cubase 5.5.3 - renoise asks me if i want to run it as rewire slave - i say yes - renoise opens as slave - in the preferences of renoise it tells me that renoise is rewire slave and i can choose between “full transport sync” and
“bpm & bar” - also cubase finds renoise as rewireslave and i can set the outputs to “on” - but it looks like there is no connection between the both programs… bpm in renoise is mostly at some different speed after open it as rewire slave but never the speed like the cubase master - when i change bpm in cubase there is no change in renoise and its also impossible to change bpm in renoise manually... when i start playing in cubase nothing happens in renoise and i cannot start playing in renoise too - it also dont sets the looppositions in the matrixarranger in renoise and its not possible to set one in renoise - i have cubase 5.5.3 32bit renoise 2.8 32 bit - windows 7 ultimate (64 bit)

best regards…

Ps.: i started a new topic because i didn`t get an answer with the same topic while rc1 release where i had the same problem

Is this perhaps applicable?
[s]http://forum.renoise…132#entry268132

[/s]Sorry overlooked that you have both 32-bit versions.
Did you tried Renoise 64-bit first? (Because then perhaps the wrong rewire engine is probably still installed and i don’t think Renoise will reinstall when directly started as a slave.)

What happens if you close everything first, then open Renoise 32-bit (it will install 32-bit rewire plugin in the background) then close renoise, open Cubase and then open Renoise as ReWire slave from within Cubase?

What happens if you close everything first, then open Renoise 32-bit (it will install 32-bit rewire plugin in the background) then close renoise, open Cubase and then open Renoise as ReWire slave from within Cubase?
[/quote]

its still the same problem… i never installed the 64 bit version because nearly all my plug ins are 32 bit … and the cubase bridge works really bad so i always used 32 bit versions of the programs and it is working well with ableton live

ohh i found the problem, for some reason there was no asio driver activated in cubase … after activating the asiodriver everything works well now :)

thanks