[Solved] Strange Vst Sound Doubling Up Bug?

I’m having this strange problem on a song where it will begin doubling up the entire Break of synthesizers after the first time it runs through, almost like a unison for all of the synths? this is a very strange bug and I have no idea what causes it. It’s only when you lay them out and loop the same pattern. If you put a different patterns after it there’s no problem. :blink:

Renoise 2.61
all the synths are Massive if that makes any difference.

you can hear it during the drop in this.
http://soundcloud.com/tekkentool/clavinet-bullshit/s-1gr5k

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t really understand what you’re saying here. I listened to the snippet (by “the drop” you mean around ~24-25 sec. right?), but I still don’t know what you’re describing.

It would be helpful if you provided the source .xrns, so that other people can confirm the bug’s existence, it can be more easily investigated, etc. Or a series of steps that other users can take to reproduce it (naturally, if its a sufficiently odd bug, this one might not be feasible).

UGH. Sorry just discovered a resampled bit of the drop I’d been using before for the filter down thing had been accidentally put into another channel. Sorry false alarm :unsure: