two quick questions:
- How to get the track colour shown at the top of each track (under the name) in the pattern editor? (I have seen this on screenshots and videos).
- How to have the position bar run from left to right in the pattern matrix? (Have seen this in a video as well).
- Right click in the Pattern Editor -> Show Track Colors
- CTRL+Click the Matrix Resize buttons
Yo, here you go:
- Right-click on the Pattern Editor and look near the bottom, and click on “Show Track Colors”.
- In the Pattern Matrix, right-click on the increase button, and left-click on the decrease button. You’ll increase the width while decreasing the length.
This should be in the manual, I haven’t checked – I learned from experimentation. Keep in mind that Renoise is chock-full of little gems like that. You just have to hunt for them, and keep at it.
EDIT: Oops, too late. :\
Wow I never knew you could do this. Was thinking about how I could make the columns narrower the other day in fact. Good for 30+ track songs.