Some Problems With New Features

first of all just wanted to say so far i really like new version from what i can see theres some huge improvements, but a few things i noticed right away that are problems:

• in the envalope editors, when clicking on a dot, often instead of dragging that dot it will create a new one instead, even though the dot is highlighted. also, you changed it so dots no longer cancel eachother out when they are draged over eachother. these 2 things combined, when i go to edit an envalope, i just end up creating a whole mes of dots with no way to quickly clear them (double clicking a dot to erase it is also aquard and doesnt always seem to work) there should be a way to click a dot, so that when you drag it it erases the dots beside it, and another way to click it so that it wont erase dots beside it. maybe right click / drag to erase or left click drag not to erase. this will prevent alot of big messes and make envalope editing alot easyer. please fix this …

• where did the envalope editor save states go??? if these were moved i cant find them … i hope there not gone

• in the sample editor, please make 2 buttons that will zoom into towards right or left edge of selection, like in cool edit pro. this is a good way i always use to quickly navigate around and im sorely missing this feature. also, there is no way to do volume fades based on values. say i wanna fade from 100% - 70% amplitude … cant do this, can only hard fade from 100% - 0% … this feature would be very nice

• ill add more here as i find them. you can move this to sujestions forum but i thought these were more like bugs

Have you tried using right mouse button?? :rolleyes: Also both buttons in combination with ctrl/alt/shift does a lot of stuff…

Sorry was a bit quick there. The correct combination to overwrite points are shift + left mouse button.

yeppp, something like 200% <-> 0% area would be nice so you could allso amplify your samples…