Song Notepad Saved With Each Song?

is there a notepad for a song in renoise that you can bring up to type stuff up that needs to be tweaked / added /adjusted next time you open the song?

I find that each time i go to work on a song i worked on a few days ago i forgot what i was going to do next.

In anycase i guess im just too lazy to write it down in a note book ,but was wondering if renoise had something like that built in.

thanks,

wes

Check under the Song Properties tab. There’s a space for song comments in there. It’s a bit on the basic side - it’s lacking things like scrollbars for example - but it should be enough for a few simple notes.

Ah, I still remember the time when we all nagged taktik & co for this comment-box in Renoise… :rolleyes:

Ashamed to say I still hardly ever use it (as I don’t really release RNS)! Maybe if it was a click away close to the instrument-section…? Us ex-FT2’ers always use the instrument field for comments anyway, and I make my song-notes on my cellphone, as I get my most brilliant ideas when I’m not at home.

I tend to forget my most brilliant ideas. Go figure. :P

Anyway, this is getting OT, now you know, acydl. Enjoy the notepadding!

try trackpad

http://subminimal.org/tools.php

…and if you do, don’t forget to hit “enable keyboard” in the plugin window so you can actually type in the thing :)

thanks for the replies everyone!!! :)