Halloween is back
here is a song made a few days ago
in the meantime…
enjoy listening
see you soon

The House Haunted

and the video here

1 Like

You improved your skills and I like the fact that you’re also making the effort creating AI videos for your songs. I really like the strings at 0:46, they fit perfectly both in terms of the tone itself and the melody. Imho hat and snare are a little too loud and bright. I like that song, the instrumentation and the composition. I honestly just think that after at least 12 years of using Renoise you could do some more “complex” or “advanced” stuff composition-wise. More background stuff, more strings/pads (or other types of instruments) playing in parallel complementing each other, more percussions for more groove to upgrade those simple beats and so on. And in order to do so it’s also important to always improve mixing in general. The more stuff you add, the harder it is to mix. Keep it up! :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you for these tips, it’s true that I haven’t deepened RENOISE since I use VST’S a lot.
I’m only starting to look into mastering and mix
I lost a little time trying to change DAW…
Renoise allows me to have a different approach to composition, but that’s not all… I’ll try to improve all that
In the meantime thank you for taking the time to listen to the track
See you again :grinning: