Soundmurderer Murdered My Ears

Just saw this.
WOW! :yeah:
Great stuff here!
I don’t know if this is a roving tour or just a one off thing.
If it is I HIGHLY recommend it to folks who like drum and bass/jungle.
Killer dark and ragga shit on a burly sound system.
When I say dark, I mean thoroughly nihilistic and dystopian.

Which is EXACTLY what I have always been looking for but never could find.
I felt like a dork asking every 5 minutes what was just played but it was that good.

I got some names at least some of the tracks that blew my mind as well as eardrums (it was hard as hell to hear so I may have some wrong):

[artist unknown] - Stormbringer
Mumblz and Basis - [?]
Renegade Hardware - Future Forces Inc.?
Technical Itch - [? remix by Leon Switch]

That’s all I got, but if anyone can recommend more tracks along these lines I’d be mighty thankful like.

[quote name=‘yank_crime’]

[QUOTE]:: Nocturnal Sounds ::

Which is EXACTLY what I have always been looking for but never could find.
I felt like a dork asking every 5 minutes what was just played but it was that good.

Check out -

Panacea (OLD!), Makai, Current Value, Konflict, Essasin, Teebee, Hive, Dom, Optical, Ed Rush, etc.

There is a TON of dark stuff like this out. You will not have a hard time finding it.

Tech itch as you mentioned previously has some dank bizness.

I would also lurk in #jungle on an efnet server and ask some of the regulers what they suggest.

You will end up with some great underground if people are feeling nice.

did anyone record this?

There was a guy with professional video recording gear (big tv camera with a light and shit).
I know that’s not what you mean. I don’t know if they recorded the audio.
I hope so.

I found an mp3 of this mix from one of the dj’s (recorded some other time)

oh nah its all good, i dont care for much anything other then what Soundmurderer has been up to. in my eyes he is the_pioneer of what was an still is going on in na ragga-jungle. only other person that could possibly have brung this sound to the point it is, is sixteenarmedjack, his production level just isnt as high as Soundmurderers.
was this in Detroit? i guess if there was a film crew there then it must mean that someone is going to try an either sell the footage or it might be already hosted somewhere. hmm