The Speakerphone VST is not functioning properly in Renoise 3.4.2. It shows an error window saying “Missing registry key”.
However, it works fine on the first launch after installing Renoise.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new song.
- Add an instance of the Speakerphone VST to a track.
A working instance of the plugin.
An error modal saying “Missing registry key”.
- Launch the Renoise installer.
- At the end of the installation process, tick the “launch Renoise” checkbox.
- The plugin is working fine.
- Exiting and relaunching Renoise brings the problem back.