Stress Reliever

Rage Against The Machine

Hell fucking yes, same here

WOW!!! You’re also the fan of them? Me too!!!

RATM roolz y’all! :D I remember being told to stop jumping up & down so vigorously by a bar in Portugal whilst being thoroughly leathered. It was bad timing because the moment she’d finished speaking the chorus came in ‘FUCK YOU I WON’T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!’ - I don’t think it helped the bar lady’s stress levels at all, but it was a particularly memorable moment for me…

Anyway - other things I like to do when stressed…

1. Sex
  2. Masturbation / hand/blow job
  3. Renoising
  4. A good Monday night rinseout for internet radio show (see sig), also doubles up as practice
  5. I frequently enjoy a good toke, but don’t like being rendered immobile, and never write tunes on it anymore or I just go in circles
  6. Going to music festivals - there’s absolutely nothing like having the freedom to roam around a nice, scenic site laden with good music, food, people and drink with your best mates. This is the one thing that helps me return to ‘myself’ whilst escaping from the rat race, even if it’s just for a couple of days, I don’t care if it rains either, I’ll always be a happy camper!
  7. Dancing liek a nutter to crazy beats
  8. Cycling - particularly at night when roads are clear
  9. Inventing various office games using stationery whilst it’s quiet at work - jousting, golf, pool etc, the usual

Can’t think of any more.

BS - Masturbation higher than sex? Is your hand that good?

I don’t let myself being stressed…
When i get home, i drop my work off my head, tomorrow is a new day and i just wear my leisure suit and start enjoying my spare time.
I have lots of nice things to do in my spare time, so no time for worries and if you can manage to do that, you don’t need specific stress relievers.

we’re all masturbation crazy here at renoise :wacko:

Somethings that I find helpful:

1.Journaling
2.Drawing
3.Skateboarding

Thats all,
Kodemedia

I’m tempted to say yes… but sex trumps it. It’s only higher on the list because it’s more easily done at work… cough

as far as computer stuff goes, there is only ONE solution:

Nexuiz.