Suitable Soundcard For Renoise

This is quickly sliding OT… :)
I don’t get it, anyway… the ticket is not a winner and you know it.
you do this because… you “can’t afford” another lottery ticket?
:huh: Why do you ask then, if you already know? :unsure:
This looks like some kind of “trick”… just for fun.
In this case the obvious deduction is that you and your family have a phat bank account that allows you to play with money.

parsec… hehe thanks for explanation… so…

1. oh, i think i need many things, if i got enough money for it… i need soundcard, good headphones, monitors, better processor, more RAM, bigger HDD,…
  2. all my life is one big PRICE CHECKING =)
  3. i dont wanna unite anyone… im quite satisfied with chocolates and stuff. nobody gives valuable gifts here (for example most “valuable” thing for me on christmas was cheapo toaster ; )

about sending to hell… they would do it anyway ; DDD

guest thanks for links, i’ll have a look… but im afraid that soundcards will be (as you mentioned) a bit pricy…

Well… just name those things when speaking to your friends. Talk to them and let them know that this is what you would need the most… something able to make a difference for you. I’m not talking about “luxury” you have to chose something that you really can’t work-be without… like soundcard and speakers to me.

I detect much contrast in this. What’s the point? If chocolate was that thing able to satisfy you… you probably would have put that among the “needed” list, right between headphones and monitor. “You’re satisfied with chocolates”… OR “they don’t make valuable gifts”?
Nobody gives valuable gifts because people is never willing of spending too much money on em. But the point is not spending more money… but uniting the money for a single gift.

Then it means you have enough money to solve your “wanted” list but you don’t want to… or haven’t realized yet :)

thanks for your advices but i think i won’t use them…

i’ve got my wanted list anyway… but i wanna make money myself for my stuff =))

Strongly Agree :)
By suggesting my friend about uniting their effort I do not mean at all to stop working things by myself. It’s just a matter of optimization, I think.

Yesterday i’ve installed M-Audio Audiophile 2496 at my home computer.
(note1: there was SB Live 1024 before)
(note2: i using Alesis M1 Active Mk2 studio monitors)

I WAS SHOCKED about sound difference :panic:
Now i can hear sounds totally clearly !

I used past setup (with SB Live) for a year, and don’t even imagine how terrible it sound’s really.
Now when i listening all tunes made on past setup - i realise i need to re-mix and remaster all of them :ph34r:

But i happy with my new Audiophile card!
It sound’s so clear and flat. I discover even more deepness of sound.
And it’s just beautifull to hear VSTi synts with 96 kHz on ASIO.

:wub:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: