Sunbeams | Euphoric Hardstyle

After a long time I finally made some music in Renoise again and not only small demos. I wanted to try some Euphoric Hardstyle again, so I made this song. Hope you like it.

Soundcloud:

Youtube Video:

5 Likes

Not my cup of tea, aesthetically, but great job on the execution! The structure is really cohesive, themes are totally on point, tension and release is very well executed as well. Slick, polished sound design… All very well done. Hope the track gets plenty of attention! Write more!

1 Like

Lovely!!!Very familiar sounding but thats a good thing in my opinion.I thing it needs a better mix though because when i up the volume that lead sounds very harsh.Then again i am not 20 years old anymore so my ears are a bit sensitive so maybe its just me and not that lead

1 Like

Yeah, your are right. The lead has some very harsh frequencies, something i missed completely. I just need to do more pause times between music production sessions. I would notice it much sooner that way. I hope it’s still enjoyable.

1 Like

I would say this is one of the best hardcore tracks I’ve ever listened to . Great indeed !

1 Like