Swine Flu Or H1n1

So Guys, We have a new threat to our world (I mean the planet earth!)

THE SWINE FLU!!!

or Influenza A (H1N1) named by the Scientists.

What is H1N1?

Swine influenza (also called swine flu, hog flu and pig flu) refers to influenza caused by those strains of influenza virus, called swine influenza virus (SIV), that usually infect (is endemic in) pigs. As of 2009 these strains are all found in Influenza C virus and the subtypes of Influenza A virus known as H1N1, H1N2, H3N1, H3N2, and H2N3. Swine influenza is common in pigs in the midwestern United States (and occasionally in other states), Mexico, Canada, South America, Europe (including the United Kingdom, Sweden, and Italy), Kenya, Mainland China, Taiwan, Japan and other parts of eastern Asia.

Transmission of swine influenza virus from pigs to humans is not common and does not always cause human influenza, often only resulting in the production of antibodies in the blood. The meat of the animal poses no risk of transmitting the virus when properly cooked. If transmission does cause human influenza, it is called zoonotic swine flu. People who work with pigs, especially people with intense exposures, are at increased risk of catching swine flu. In the mid-20th century, identification of influenza subtypes became possible, this allows accurate diagnosis of transmission to humans. Since then, fifty confirmed transmissions have been recorded, Rarely, these strains of swine flu can pass from human to human. In humans, the symptoms of swine flu are similar to those of influenza and of influenza-like illness in general, namely chills, fever, sore throat, muscle pains, severe headache, coughing, weakness and general discomfort.

The 2009 flu outbreak in humans, known as “swine flu”, is due to a new strain of influenza A virus subtype H1N1 that contains genes closely related to swine influenza. The origin of this new strain is unknown. However, the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) reports that this strain has not been isolated in pigs. This strain can be transmitted from human to human, and causes the normal symptoms of influenza.

Pigs can become infected with human influenza, and this appears to have happened during the 1918 flu pandemic and the 2009 flu outbreak.

We’re pigs.

Yes, I was infected, have been for years. Lurking, plotting… but as soon as heard of the IMPENDING PANDOOMIC I got better out of spite… because I realized, I need to be more different than that.

I’ll let you lot die of H1N1, while I stab myself with a pencil in the eye.

Bummer, I thought this was going to be a poll?!

Aaah… poetry :)

Print this out and post it on as many buildings as possible. Do it quickly before everyone stops giving a shit.

Swine Flew (oh exploitable!!!)

The shocking toll of deaths from this pandemic.

Rapacious pigs did swine flu.

A victim in the late stages of the disease.

Just another form of AIDS.

The Chinese have it, too.

Currently posted in every city around the world.

Obama caused swine flu. PROVE ME WRONG

I swear this wasn’t photoshopped…

Duh… isn’t that obvious?

Your language nuances are certainly not resident to anywhere near Manila, Philippines.

I’ve heard people having parties with infected people. Behold Ubermensch!

This thread’s a bit late isn’t it?

Why? You already dead?

did anyone see the mock BBC news page about swine flu zombism? It was written as if some kind of zombie apocalypse had started! Really convincingly done but it seems to have disappeared…

http://bouncewith.me.uk/europe/8027043.htm

in case it comes back ^^

that picture is horrrible.

CAN ANYONE DO THAT IN THE BEACH!!!???!!!

i think i have it.
not a bad at all.
just basic flu, with high fever.
except yhe only thing that is bothering me is
my lungs are totally destroyed and i really
miss a smoke…

anyhow. nothing compared to violent
food poisoning where you’re tripping
and hallucinating very very badly…

cAMEL the swine

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

I just had something like that too. A week ago when it started I felt very strange and it was hard to breathe. My body was like covered with nails and I called the ambulance. After that fever went up and I was almost tripping. Anyway I survived. I’m still having a runny nose and coughing, but the worst of it is over. Dunno if it was the swine flu because I don’t have health insurance and can’t go to see the doctor. What ever it was it’s over and I’m ok. But it’s amazing how many of my friends have been falling sick lately…

someone blatantly worked on a pig, sweet and hard.

It’s just flu.

The only threat here is hype and distraction, and that is hardly new.

(hey, that rhymes… BECAUSE IT’S TRUE :P)

yeah i had it a few months ago. not that bad…trust america to blow everything out of proportion :P

I’m waiting for the next version: H1N1.0.1