The 1.111 MegaByte (Or LESS) VST Instrument Thread Win32>>>

Inviting anyone interested in small 32bit VST Instruments…The criteria is that they are less than 1.111 MB in size…The second is that they have some notable feature…And third that they are a quality plug, for this I test them all in EvoBeats Sequential Vibes which is a good test of quality as crappy synthedits will not pass…There have been numerous failures of such low ilk plugs…

Special recognition is given to plugs that are SMALLER in SIZE…

Is YOURS teeny?..You will then feel at home on the thread…

I rate plugs based on a highly opinionated bias of stars from one to ten…If a plug is less than 70% of 1.111 MB it gets an extra star, If it’s less than 50% it gets TWO extra stars…

All plugs are attached so if interested ‘point and CLICK’…However all 32bit windows and could be newish or oldish, rare or common as poop…

Mainly started as a counter to senseless threads about ‘WHAT’S THE BEST VSTI?’ Well, if there are no rules or constraints then it’s rather pointless…There needs to be a constraint in order to make it stand out…Otherwise it’s like giving everyone a Game & enabling cheats for everyone…No point to that…

So come visit for the sake of BOREDOM, or perhaps CURIOSITY & I’m sure you will find yourself both spellbound & mystified maybe even to the point of being ASTONIED!

Thread is perpetual…Presently up to page 2…