The Celsius CookBook 002 is out on PRSPCT with Renoise

Thanks mate, thats the kind of feedback that makes it all worthwhile tbh. I’ve had a lot of people reach out to me because it rings a bell. Super glad people like it, but it will only continue if people share it. I want to put Renoise on the forefront so everyone share it!

2 Likes

To you all : I’ve had a lot of people reach out to me because it rings a bell. It helps some producers and I’m super happy about that, but it will only continue if people share it. I want to put Renoise on the forefront so everyone share it!

1 Like

Awesome man, thanks for the support!

1 Like

Thanks, amazing to know people still know me from my aminet mods/cels/ days <3

Thanks for the support for the year, it means a lot!

1 Like

Thanks man!, hit like and subscribe and share the video if you enjoy :slight_smile: The more views and the more PRSPCT will ask me to make them :wink:

You are 42 years old???

A good moisturiser and a lot of Renoise :wink:

Never ever. I am 33 and my skin is allready hanging. And i use renoise too and deageing Creme

Finally some usefull tips, after 100 hours of kick tutorials :slight_smile: Love it man!

And an interesting fact is, I’m 42 too (foortietootoo!!!).

1 Like

I learned that I am one year older than Celcius, made more or less the same misguided gear choices, that I suck, and that I should persist regardless. 10 out of 10, would get served harsh reality again.

2 Likes

I love these man please make more you’ve got a great vibe!