The Creek - Music Video

Here’s a little music video i made from my trip to the woods yesterday, using my iphone i got from work.

That first opening before the beats dropped really drew me in. I could easily listen/watch a full length track like that, really good atmosphere i enjoyed.

However, nice little journey afterwards. Great job, especially for a phone. :yeah:

Cool. Thats a great idea. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys. Yes i’m pretty happy with iphone’s video quality, seems better as a camera than an actual phone. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was actually thinking the same Abissus, the intro looks very eerie with a nice atmosphere, but i first made the clips, then the music and then the video, so it just kinda turned out this way. I’m thinking about making another one in a similar style if i have enough footage for it. The intro part was very easily made with the Noise XL 0.7 Lite instrument btw. :slight_smile:

…I’m thinking about making another one in a similar style if i have enough footage for it…

Please do! :badteethslayer:

I tried with what i have already, but i think i need some more footage, so i guess i have to get back into the woods. I’m trying to come up with some other nice locations too, maybe a graveyard or something. :slight_smile:

The opening part reminds me slightly of The Evil Dead movies, soundtrack was quite nice too in there, but the second part of the music is destryoing all the built up athmo for me, the visuals look nice though.

The opening part reminds me slightly of The Evil Dead movies, soundtrack was quite nice too in there, but the second part of the music is destryoing all the built up athmo for me, the visuals look nice though.

I definately see what you mean. Instead of ending up with some evil necronomicon shit it turns into a cozy and cuddly family recording without the family.

I really want trolls and gnomes and shit to show up when i’m recording, but they tend to disappear everytime i turn on the camera. :o

I’ll just have to do it properly the next time, maybe i should borrow my sister’s dog and dress it up as a headcrab…

Evil Dead!!! Big fan. Abused the hell out of samples from it for many years and being that my wife’s name is Shelley, for a time, I managed to drop the quote “Shelley’s dead, we buried her” into many a conversation. I had a tshirt with a pic of shelley poking her head from the trap door in the movie, favourite shirt, though I lost it in a share house move :frowning:

Also my wife made a necronomicon replica out of brushing latex/breadcrumbs and tracing paper she printed art/text and brushed latex over, to give it that flesh look and feel.

I tried with what i have already, but i think i need some more footage, so i guess i have to get back into the woods. I’m trying to come up with some other nice locations too, maybe a graveyard or something. :slight_smile:

Yes, yes and yes.

A bit off topic, but have you seen the new Ash VS Evil Dead TV series? Bruce has brushed the dust off of the old book and i’m quite surprised that the old guy still got it in him 30 years later. I read somewhere that the series was renewed after only 1 episode had aired and scores 8.7 at IMDB. I was a bit afraid that CGI and the old guy would struggle to ressurect the Evil Dead universe, but i must say they really did a great job on it. Definately recommended!

Have seen it and agree!