The Dead Dog'S Renoise Comp Round 7

Actually on repeated listens I think I would probably change my vote. Please listen to the tracks more than once and don’t just vote instantly as one grabs you as they truly do both have their merits. Good jobs both of you :)

I dunno how the hell I managed to miss this one. I definitely could have whipped up a cover version of a cheesy boy band track. Blah!

Ah mate, gutted, would of been interested to see what you could of come up with.

Competition is every two weeks now, starting midday Thursday with tracking time of a week ;)

Rules set by previous winner.

thanks man, i was pretty bummed with the results myself but good to hear someone taking some pleasure in them.

two great tracks! hard to choose!

Remember voting end at 12 noon today so just a little over 3 hours to get your votes in for favorite track.

Really sorry for the late winner announcement, at work all day yesterday, my laptop (which is my main computer) has suffered a head crash and I’ve been trying to sort it and my desktop is very old and a little worse for wear even after re-assembling, plus my priorities lay with working towards being able to fix the laptop.

Anyway enough of the excuses!

Congratulations f+d+k. First entry into one of these competitions and it’s a winner. Good work mate. Please try and get any rule to me for the next round asap as I aim to get it up by 12 noon tomorrow.

Woohoo! I really didn’t expect this! All the past rounds right from the first one I tried hard to compete, but never went far. I see this competition as a very good way to learn what can be done with the material and of course with renoise. Thanks kazakore & all of you, esp. those presenting their .xrns, too.

rhowaldt, I thought you will blow me away easily, damn good track, and I think if you would have used some .midi, you would have had big fun in doing so. Actually it was you pointing me in that direction by mentioning helpers from the internet etc.

Thanks to üav for the prize!
Thanks to Bettina, Inga, Benson and Tabs, who sustained an endless week of “eeeeeevryyyyybooooo-ooodyyyyy”… :wink:
(Let’s face it, they seemed to like it way better than the regular (re)noises they are used to)

kazakore&üav: will PM a bit later, I have to see the dentist now, aargh.

f+d+k, congratulations on a well-deserved win. and thanks for the compliment, only goes to show i am my own worst critic. i hope you will find the opportunity to join in on more of the DeadDog Competitions, as they are most of the time truly worth it (even though they normally do not have prices).

kazakore, thank you for your constant battle through disfunctional hard- and software, always working hard to give us our competition rounds.