The Grey Side

May the Flaws be with you

little emotionally charged megamix of some old stuff…
not all just by me, some of it was jamming with other guys

i really love the pads, the synths and the overalle subtle atmosphere emitted by your EQ’ing / filters (eg.: 00:32 - 01:10 and/or 06:13 - 07:18 )
sounds so cute, so sad - so good.
unfortunately the beats and breaks are way too unconceptional (at least they appear so) and sporidically programmed for my likings.
guess i’m just a bit too mainstream afterall ;)

its meant to signify everything falling apart at the seams, so a little sporadic, a little frustrated, a little tired and a little melancholic are all accurate descriptors.

I don’t know how to explain this, but the timing on the drums, the way they unload kinda reminds me of a bunch of heavy objects hitting the floor sparaticaly one after the other in groups with a few here and there in between… that’s the best description I can give… anyway it’s good! I like it. Definetly gives me that broken meloncholic vibe… done really well. Atmospheres and pads are awesome too. Fresh dude.

heres two left on the cutting room floor; didnt really accomodate the theme the way I wanted, plus they’re from different eras. (that intro loop, though recorded the other night, is based on something quite old…)

die-cast
R.S.I.

I like both but the diecast one I like better. Doesn’t sound like anything else I’ve heard from you before. You should finish those up man!! :yeah:

By the way- I’m still trying to make something of your sig… kinda wierd :lol:

sort of like, do what you gotta do despite whatever burden it carrys…

PS:

Generally people are capable of much more than what one gathers on first impression

Damn dude…(sigh)… that’s some deep shit man.
:P