The Ignore List, Use It

I’m not going to use it. I HAVE to learn to just skip past destructive comments, both as I’m scrolling and how they sit in my mind. If I can’t handle this here, then I can’t handle that in REAL life. So I’m just going to try to learn.

Since we can’t hand out tolerance, it would be nice if forum moderators kindly ask people to stay on topic and/or take their personal discussions through the personal messaging system.

The purpose of ignoring is that messages supposed to be kept out of sight in the first place so it looks like there ain’t anything to reply to.
As a moderator, i can assure anyone here that the use of this feature defeats the role and purpose of a moderator and an admin so this will not be used by me.

Why using an ignore feature when i can kick or ban instead?

Anyhow, i don’t understand why the trolling and flaming is so much necessary around here.

These are the checkpoints to follow in case anyone feels something is going to cause grieve or war around here:
-Make sure the remarks are intended as interpreted first by simply asking before firing back. Things seem to go easily beserk here because people misinterpret the message quite easily around here.
-If you are really the target and the contents are really meant to attack you on a personal basis:deal with the person in PM. Not in the thread.
-If you can’t get along with your quarrelpartner, then give us a message and then let’s sort it out together, but please really report if you cannot sort it out:We can’t watch every new post or thread that is being made here if things go wrong.

Follow this checklist and perhaps no one needs this ignore list.