The Pessimism And Ranting Thread

Somehow I think this thread will be more popular than the coffeeshop… I have something between my teeth so I’m a bit down by it, does that count?

no. get some serious issues before you come here again.

i’ve got the worst fcking headache ever and i wanted to leave work early today but we are still down by 3 people, one of the regulars is out today so if i leave it will be 4 people doing a workload that is intended for 8 people… so i pretty much have to stay here and try to focus even though i feel like shit and my head hurts so bad i can’t concentrate… :angry:

I have to take 10 days off. Fixing the car will cost around 1000 Euros. Tomorrow and Wednesday I’ll have to work. Thursday my holidays will start. That would be good, if I could drive anywhere but the car is just a broken engine, broken airbags and a problem with the lights…

Anyone wants to buy this piece of crap? It has an MP3-Player and a fridge inside :)

:lol:

I’m tired of climbing mountains to discover they are merely speed humps to giants.

I’m sick of my back hurting…

Thanks Bantai, now when I’ve come to realize I’m a cuddle bitch I feel much better :lol:

Boy am I f****in’ pissed! :angry:

My mother called me today while I was taking my finals in my trig class, so I called her back at break. She tells me I that I had a letter from the Arvada municiple court house saying that I am delequent on a summons to apear in court, and that I have a warrant for my arrest. WHAT? I don’t hang out in fing Arvada? So I call the court house to see what the hell is going on, because I haven’t had any trouble with the police for a long time. They tell me that on the 13th of may, 10:40 am, I was arrested and given a ticket for possesion of drug paraphanalia! Well that was the day before mothers day and that morning I was crashed cause I was up all night screwing around with music and the internet. So now I have to go to the courthouse and plead not guilty and take it to trial, and subpena the police officer to court so he can tell tham that it wasn’t me he arrested. I’m guessing either somebody used my name (which I find unlikely, because if you don’t have proper ID, they take you downtown and lift prints off of you to identify you), or there is another person with my name and shit got mixed up. What’s fing lame is that I may have a hard time because I do have a bad drug history, and the guy didn’t go to court, so when I go, they are either going to make me sit in fing jail till trial, or I will have to pay a bail fee, which won’t be cheap if they give me one due to the deliquent warrant on this case. I’m so fing heated. Can I just get a fing break? I don’t want to spend my three weeks off of school going to court or sitting in a fing jail cell! God they need to get the fing system striaght- how the f do they manage to make mistakes like this? I’m going to sue the f**** out of Arvada when they figure out that they fed up. I’m going to make them pay for my lawyer, court fees and for days in jail as well as compensation for just wasting my fing tme and stressing me the f**** out. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

man, unless you think they are truly out to get you, there is nothing to fear.
call up one of their detectives and/or the prosecutting attorney an find out if they have a photo an prints, if so, go straight to the police station asap and be completely respectfull to them, if indeed they arrestted the kid (took him to jail, booked him, an then let him go on his own reconaince) they would have photo id and finger prints on record. then when they see that you are not the guy they will drop it. these ppl are dangerous man, they are the biggest gang in the world. they can do whatever they want to you.

p.s. you probably should wear something other than the latex an strapon when you go to see them. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well- i can get rid of the strap on, but I’m kinda stuck with a big tattoo of a skull puking syringes and razor blades that goes from behind my ear down the side of my neck and to my collar bone… the strap on is the least of my worries as far as how I look goes. :(

Yeah, I don’t think they are out to get me… I don’t have any problems with any cops in arvada, I have nver spent any time in that area because there isn’t shit but hills of houses. I hate the suburbs. The problem is I think they just gave whoever a ticket and that was it, then he flew. And if that is the case, I hope the police officer isn’t a bull headed asshole and will just admit that he was stupid enough to give a ticket without checking their identification rather than let me take the fall fall for his mistake. I’m supposed to go see a judge on Monday (for some odd reason they said there isn’t any judge in Friday). I’m sweating this shit bad! I can’t have this type of stuff following me around. I just got some good academic shit going on that could be taken away if this stupid shit catches up to me. Man I hope this turnes out to be OK. f****… I remember being in jail talking about weird legal flukes like this. The chances of this type of stuff happening are fing slim. Why me? And why right now? I’m hoping I can get this situation cleared up the day I go in and it isn’t some super long beurocratic ordeal… but those are even slimmer odds. I hate it too because my family is just recently starting to trust me again, and this doesn’t sit so well after all the shit I was into. My mom seems all sketchy when I talk to her. I hope she believes me. fing bastards. Man I swear if I find that somebody I know used my name to get out of a jam somehow, I’ll really be going to jail cause I’m going to beat the living piss out of them. I’d deem that worthy of opening a can of whoop ass any day. It’s just so stupid, cause for the first time in my life, I really am not guilty. Maybe there is a god that thinks i haven’t payed my dues yet for all the f****ed up shit I did in the past or something. I feel like a pawn or something.

Let’s take a deep breath and…

… I’m stuck into exams, and the assignment is as shitty as it can be,
and I’m late, and I don’t think I will be able to finish everything, and
what I did for my exams is low-grade at best, and I need to sleep more
than 5 hours per night yet I will NOT sleep tonight I guess, and I want
to get laid and I can’t practice my renoise skills right now.

Phew. Feels better. :yeah:

Yeah- I just got done with finals and am deep in renoise and waxing ass like no tommorow… :D

I thought I was going to do shitty on my exams and it turns out I did really well. Don’t sweat it. You’ll be there real quick.

;)

AHHH!! i swear an alien just landed on me!

i am sitting here at work and something fell from the ceiling. i thought it was a drop of water at first because it was about that size and colour… so i look down at my shirt and i see this little bug, it was a kind of grey colour, BUT IT’S STARING AT ME with its little black eyes…

then it jumps away

f****!