Three Tracks Made With Renoise

Thanks for checking them out!

3 Likes

I think track are brilliant! The first one reminds me of my own tracks in renoise.

1 Like

Hi bankrowave.
The songs are nice, but the first two songs are pretty empty and seem to be unfinished.
The third song is good within its style, even if there’s not much going on, too.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, but I’m not a professional, they’re good enough for someone who is still learning how to make music.

I’m not a professional either, just like 99% of all the users in this forum. Besides of that, everybody is still learning, whether professional or amateur. And as someone who is still learning I would like to improve constantly, so I assume it’s the same in your case. That’s why I tell you, and when you’re posting music and want others to check it out, you’ll always receive corresponding feedback, especially in a forum like this. So yes, your songs are “good enough”, but at the same time there is a lot of room for improvement of any kind. But I would start with the composition. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks TNT, I will keep your words in mind.

yes we are all still learning how to make music :slight_smile:

Hah, of course.

I think my intent with that remark in particular was just that there are elements of these tracks that represent progress for me, so in that sense, they are good enough for me on the path to achieving more in the future.