toneboosters track essentials ..Woooow

No spamming …but Just want to share an amazing deal on ‘toneboosters’ plug’s ( former jeroen breebaert ) …track essentials …just 20 euros … amazing quality/price .

My favourites

-a nice analoge style type tape delay/deck 'ferox )( not mistaken with their full fledged tapemachine which is reelbus )

-A nice fast compressor

• a good eq

• a multistyle effect , great for chorus flanging duties …

• adecent algo reverb

Yes, I agree, worth the support. Sometime ago, I was looking for a reliable Loudness meter,

only to realize that most Loudness meters were priced relatively high.

I use Tonebooster’s EBU Loudness meter all the time.

My mixing environment is never going to be an ideal place, so why fight… riddle diddle straight in the middle.

Add that with tinnitus, and well, I’m just glad I’m not living in the Dark Ages with a passion for music.

Very thankful and humbled that we have amazing tools and options.

Yes, I agree, worth the support. Sometime ago, I was looking for a reliable Loudness meter,

only to realize that most Loudness meters were priced relatively high.

I use Tonebooster’s EBU Loudness meter all the time.

My mixing environment is never going to be an ideal place, so why fight… riddle diddle straight in the middle.

Add that with tinnitus, and well, I’m just glad I’m not living in the Dark Ages with a passion for music.

Very thankful and humbled that we have amazing tools and options.

did u check latest kvr challenge entries?

a youlean loudness meters won it this time.

I received my reg files today :slight_smile:

So damn happy with this purchase , the compressor is ultra fast , ferox is gorgeous on the drumbus etc…and modulo is a nice litle flanger /tape delay /chorus/ thingie …really nice .

The quality is amazing , the guy ( jeroen breebaard ) works at dolby laboratories …so yeah I think that says enough .

Oh yeah …only 20 euros for track essentials :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

did u check latest kvr challenge entries?

a youlean loudness meters won it this time.

I haven’t checked KVR in along time, thanks for the tip.

I received my reg files today :slight_smile:

So damn happy with this purchase , the compressor is ultra fast , ferox is gorgeous on the drumbus etc…and modulo is a nice litle flanger /tape delay /chorus/ thingie …really nice .

The quality is amazing , the guy ( jeroen breebaard ) works at dolby laboratories …so yeah I think that says enough .

Oh yeah …only 20 euros for track essentials :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

he quoted my enthusiasm on his home page , lol

https://www.toneboosters.com/tb_trackessentials_v3.html

tb buscompressor also is great, the only feature missing is sidechain support

I only have track essentials .

Now playing with reverb 4…

Will purchase …;verry soon