Sounds great! Sounds like you had a better experience with the synth than me, think you’ll beat me this round, good luck!

Edit: haha, no wait a sec, round 68 you said…at first i thought you made this for the current round. :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile: thanks. No, I did not get anything creative out of the current synth (locomotive) in osc 79… So respect that you did manage to make a song with it.

:slight_smile: thanks. No, I did not get anything creative out of the current synth (locomotive) in osc 79… So respect that you did manage to make a song with it.

I simply had to ignore its unstable behaviour and just spew out some sounds before it went bonkers and killed my computer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool track! Pleasant, soft sound, all the details are truly mastered. Juicy melodies, peachy guitar. I imagine that I fly on a little space car through the electronic fields of planet.

Thank you, pleased you like it.

Great sounds and stereo. It kinda reminded me of the Jean Michel Jarre and gave me some nostalgy. Great work! :slight_smile:

thx for the kind words :slight_smile:

haha. Its true, sounds a bit like Ecuadorean folk song at the end. But some people still like it. I also agree I didn’t really catch that real 80s mixing sound, not much saturation or whatever going on, also I guess too “brillant” sounding. It also totally collapses on mono. Maybe also a question of taste. You obviously don’t like 80ies sound in general. I also cannot really say this, but I love synthwave sound. The composition is not a remix of an orig 80ies tune, but of my own track from osc68. That’s why I wonder that also seems to be a negative argument for you…?? Your voting seems to be a bit unfair here.

What kind of synthwave tracks do you like? Do you have some example?

Edit: that guy was finally kicked now, so I guess I won’t get an answer at all.

Brilliant tune mate!! :yeah:

Sorry, one question:Could i have those toms? Or could you tell me where you got them from? :wink:

Is it Simmons samples?

Cheers!

It were simply Linndrum or 707 samples. Not the best. Heavy eqing. There were good free samples pages including everything you need. Forgot the names. Google free samples linndrum. Or something.