Trackercorps VOL.1

HELLO THERE!
Do you like music? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Do you enjoy making music in TRACKERS? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
DO YOU LIKE BROKEN BEATS with FAST BPM? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
WE’RE PRESENTING YOU A COMPILATION OF 17 TRACKS MADE PURELY IN RENOISE
AND RENOISE ONLY :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Curated by .breakollektiv with a very distinguished selection of tunes which will please your ears with processed breakbeats, exclusive melodies and more … :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

LINK TO THE COMPILATION : TRACKERCORPS VOL. 1 Listening Party | Trackercorps :flushed:
[Read Description for more info]

ALSO THERE WILL BE A LISTENING PARTY ON THE 23RD JULY at 1:00 AM GMT+2 :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

DISCORD LINK : Renoise Breakcore :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

HAVE FUN AND NJOY
amane:og

11 Likes

Happy to be part of this. Thanks for sharing! Excited for the things to come from this community :wink:

2 Likes

Excited to hear this, great to see a new generation of Renoise users mashing it up!!

2 Likes

REWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND SELECTA :thinking:

1 Like

Let it grow to be the biggest one yet! :partying_face:

2 Likes

oh, I’m happy theres new people making new music using trackers, Its refreshing :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Looking forward to this, gonna be awesome!!!

2 Likes

Yo!

We forgot to post the final release here!

Here it is, anyways, still in time:

13 tracks made in Renoise, 1 in Polyend and 1 in M8. All mastering done in Reaper v6.81.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

ps: This was hard to master, phew! I need a break (no pun intended).

2 Likes

Dope. Thanks for posting :metal:
Next round (vol2?) will you announce the compilation on the forum here when you’re taking tracks? I used to write breakcore inflected idm back in the day and it would be fun to have a reason to take another crack at it. I imagine there might be some other renoisers interested, too

1 Like

We are already thinking about Vol. 2 haha. Probably releasing in early 2024, though, so we may open submissions in november/december. We still gotta write down rules and organize it, so no actual dates yet, just scratch ideas.

Expect a forum post once we figure it out!

By the way, our discord server went through a name change (previously Renoise Breakcore), so here’s an invite link for anyone interested:

2 Likes