Unstoppable By PanosK

I haven’t finished it yet but i think i have something good.Tell what you think of it

Lyrics

You are mine
I want you
You are mine
I need you

I am going to get you
No matter were you go
No matter were you hide
I am going to get you

You cannot hide from me
I am Unstoppable
I am going to get you
No matter were you go
No matter what you do
I am going to get you

You cannot hide from me
I want that smile

1 Like

I think you are right, you have started a good work, well constructed! This sound rather new-wave and electro, lyrics and voice give tension, fit with the sound.

The song title is catchy :slight_smile: also I appreciate the brighter touch at the end of the lyrics. Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks Fabrice always nice to read your comments and since you are a pro musician it really means a lot to me

1 Like

Stoix! Very much enjoyed this one. Something that is very Lynchian about the vibe, sort of a David Bowie/Lost Highway feel (but, don’t get me wrong, very much it’s own thing). I like music that has a slight melancholia to it, and one that plays with light and dark - and I think this fits the bill - love your singing and the overall lushness of the tune. Agree, you have something good - look forward to seeing where it leads!

1 Like

I live for comments like this,and i think we all need a little encouragement to go on that is why i make similar comments to everyone posting music here.Thank you TheCytha