Updates.. any news?

I think without proper analysis statements like “we are quite big” or “very small contingent of users” are nothing more than a wishful thinking with intention of backing one’s arguments with illusory crowd of supporters.

AfterEffects or Premiere… Depends on what I create… Often I play something on iPad [animation or whatever] for example and then play instrument it on Renoise & render as sample.

I’d just like to say … BAMF!

:ph34r:

Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo !

Just to tell you guys that i just got back. I used my time traveling machine to have a sneek preview of renoise 3.0 and they implement :

-Midi vst Compatibility ! With a new Arpegriator and chord effect
-Xrni2 ! Wich is able to carry vst effects within the instrument

And a lot of other stuff but cmon i have to keep the element of surprise :P

These threads are always funny, you get a curious user doing what in actual fact is quite normal (Being excited about something they obviously love), then you get a whole bunch of self appointed developer gaurdians acting like somebody punched their mom in the face hahahaha

Sorry but I have to disagree! The original post by Roppenzo was very much that, and answered precisely in the first response in the thread by Suva!

But then after that Jalex’s repeated comments seemed very much like either heavy trolling or sniping against the developers chosen modus operandi. Complaining not enough features are implemented. Complaining they are not often enough. Complaining there is no roadmap or lack of communication. All in very pigeon english which is quite hard to grasp exactly what his gripe is at times.

Third post in thread:

and it carries on for the next three pages! Shall I dig out every one of his replies?

F.y.i: Jalex is actually a trolling Taktik.

Taktik is no longer working alone.

If you want to yes, that would be great fun and about as pointless as your reply, my point stands, no idea if he was bitching from that quote because i have no idea what he means, translator is not doing his comments any favours, always a sign that his meaning may not be what you are assuming, yep assuming

Totally ridiculous thread, totally ridiculous reactions, shall i add that the devs are too slow, they don’t add enough features, what they do add is of no interest to me, there you go people your dream has come true, somebody to whine at like little girls in the playground (And i am not struggling with a translation) I CAN HAVE ANY OPINION I WANT AND IF THE DEVS WANT TO ASNWER TO THAT THEY WILL, not some butt hurt users who have nothing to do with development (FYI before you get too excited i was proving a point, so ASSUME i hate Renoise if you like, but you might be wrong)

hmmm… still no beta <_< kinda strange!

this thread make me anxious. not that renoise needs new features, but yeah.

this thread appears cyclically:

phase a] one day, an user politely asks for news about upcoming version

phase b] the thread rapidly turns into a struggle between fanboys, who don’t think Renoise even needs new features, and those who eagerly want new features

phase c] eventually, a new version of Renoise gets released, and both parties of the struggle realize that, yes, Renoise definitely needed new features, and the developing team rocked again.

that’s really humble!
Also, of course I wasn’t serious, thought I’ve made enough suggestions in the appropriate subforum to bug the devs enough to know that;D

Guys, think of it this way. The longer updates take to come out, the longer your Renoise license lasts. :lol:

Well, your current valid 2.8 license will still last even if Renoise 7.8 is released tomorrow… so I don’t see your point ;)

Actually, I would be happier if I would have had a chance to try out a new release before the Earth collapses, but nevermind. Here in Hungary, we still have about one hour until the end. Maybe next time :)

Duh, according to Fuls, the mayan Baktun term ends in 2220, not in 2012 according to Thomson’s calculations. And Fuls has a lot more arguments that seem better indications of that truth than Thomson his arguments are backing his date.
So you got a while.

What if there won’t be any public beta for the upcoming release and we’ll get a 2.9 or 3.0 stable release slapped in our faces directly?! :panic:/>

Get yourself to the Bad Idead thread! ;)