User Suggested History Log

OKOK i suggested the adv edit
EDIT: JOKE

wanker

:smashed:

pattern highlight offset in song properties I think :lol:

but it’s really hard to tell… just because something you suggested makes it in doesn’t mean you came up with it first :P

I suggested many times before being implemented; having the sample view in the sample editor change when clicking different keyboard keys in a multi-sample instrument :) .

If I remember correctly, I suggested and saw implemented copy/paste for audio between Renoise and other applications (though someone might have done this before I was ever on the forums), inertia and phase for the RingMod device, and a way to improve file renaming.

I suggested LPB B)

awesome :)

Pattern matrix was suggested by danoise. Maybe he wants to tell more about it himself and show original sketches for historical interest. :)

right-clicking the stop button for INSTANT PANIC!! :w00t:

errr guy, i wuz kidding?

And I wasn’t.

the whole computer music thing was my idea, after a feed of shrooms in 1943, while i was in 1981.
Beat That!!

OK, i haven’t ACTUALLY suggested anything that’s been implemented… :P
And yes…Danoise’s Pattern Matrix/Live Brainstorming sketches were awesome…

Capture nearest instrument, mixer post volume, simpler design, new place for pattern size, flac/ogg support, track moving, global filters for colours. Maybe something here and there…

I’ve mostly reported bugs, might have had a few feature suggestions, though I only remember the one that never made it: pixel smooth scrolling :unsure:

you and me both bro ^^

(i was actually looking for “clenched fist salute” but I couldn’t resist this one :P)

This is excellent! So good to see this. Many suggestions and ideas get repeated, but generally the ones that make it really don’t get repeated too often. Through an analytical viewpoint, if this thread continues, it can teach us just how to get our ideas & suggestions into Renoise. Along with being able to show a bit of history.

Out of these several posts, I’ve noticed a few things I myself may have taken for granted, and one or two I didn’t even know about.

Good Stuff! :)

Well, not to offend you… but i know what Taktik said about this thing:

“I’ve also added automatic sample selection as soon as you play the assigned key for it. It was easy and it seemed logical to me to add.”
So suggestions do not always end up in Renoise because they were mentioned, they sometimes unintensionally disappear in oblivion. But in your case, logic came to the rescue and got it in eventually :P

I suggested having system specs in the signatures.
Mostly to Bantai’s credit, as he setup the formatting. :)