Using NI VST's interface problems fix

We all know how Native Instruments plugins get sometimes, the interface gets all wonky or sometimes won’t work at all.

I was just dealing with this in Reaktor 6 and I fixed it so I figured I’d share my fix so maybe it’ll work for someone else too,

I changed a couple of things in Renoise’s properties

  1. I set compatibility all the way back to Vista
  2. I changed High DPI settings to:

And that was it, it’s working perfectly now. I mostly posted this so that I will find it in five years when I’m dealing with the same problem again for the 20th time :stuck_out_tongue: