Valhalla Delay VST3 keeps resetting delay time to default

Having some weird behavior with the VST3 version of Valhalla Delay. If I save and reload a project using this plugin, the delay time gets reset to the default (300 ms). Other parameters seem to be unaffected.

In this video I’ve just opened the project. You can see the plugin is disabled and the delay time is 89 ms. As soon as I enable the plugin, it’s reset to 300 ms.

This doesn’t seem to happen with the VST2 Version. I’ve included the project file. I’m using Renoise 3.3.0 and Valhalla Delay Version 1.8.2

ValhallaDelayVst3 Test_TEST.xrns (42.1 KB)