Various Older Tracks Now Up

Currently enjoying the lack of limits on Virb.com compared to myspace at the moment, and have uploaded an archive of some of my old Amiga, MIDI & OctaMED tracks under the album name ‘Prior to being’ - comments welcome. (And mod-xrns conversion hints too please)!

Enjoy :)

Currently listening Shiny Disco Balls on virb (: Sounds nice! Great rhythm (: (: (:
It is done in Renoise? [I ask as I hear FFT filters, which were very hard to do on Miggie, except to combine various software]…

Will post later, when hear more [but as far as I hear now - you are very good]! Keep it up (:

Unfortunatelly I dont have much free time, Im extremly busy doing various gfx stuff… :frowning:

Hey cheers DJNick. The filters came from my Yamaha A3000, which was where I ended up doing my beats from due to it’s great sample slicing & resequencing tool. I do like those filters come to think of it, I’ll probably fire it up & have a fiddle at some point soon. But yes, I promise you definitely all controlled in OctaMED Soundstudio.

Thanks for having a listen :)

I’ll post some Renoise stuff on there after I’ve got into action on a couple more tracks. Then I’ll up some together for another album’s worth hopefully.