Venetian Snares Book

Hi folks,
Just stumbled across this one, anyone know if this is just a collection of copy/paste wiki content or an actual legit publication?
headscratcher/viral publishing?

http://www.amazon.com/Venetian-Snares-Lambert-M-Surhone/dp/6131149240/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1286537728&sr=8-12

Editorial Reviews
Product Description
High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Venetian Snares is the main performing alias of Canadian electronic musician Aaron Funk (born January 11, 1975). From Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Funk is known for making electronic music often in odd numbered time signatures (mostly 7/4). He is an unusually prolific artist, having released records on the History of the Future, Isolate/DySLeXiC ResPonSe, Addict, Zod, Distort, Sublight, Low-Res, Planet Mu and Hymen record labels. Funk debuted on a record label in 1999 with the 12" vinyl EP, Greg Hates Car Culture. Prior to this, he self-released material on cassette tape as early as 1992.
Product Details

• Paperback: 126 pages
  • Publisher: Betascript Publishing (August 9, 2010)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 6131149240
  • ISBN-13: 978-6131149245

Thought it was something along those lines, it’s almost like tabloid publishing.
Just use somebodys career to make a quick buck at their expense.
Though that aside I do think it would great to read a piece by the Rev. Funk on composition.
There is a definitely a book in that subject.

Do you think there is any chance venetian snares could publish a book on wiki content on Betascript publishing so?
That would be a shit read, but hey why not …

On the other hand. The material may be released under copyleft, but then again, Venetian Snares is a trademark, and using his trademark without permission is a clear violation of trademark laws.

There’s always the book on Breakcore:

I’m just wondering how this book manages to be 126 pages long, considering the length of the original wikipedia article. Maybe they put one word on each page.

haha, i was thinking the same.
Maybe is like: page 1 venetian snares, page 2 trackers, page 3 atari, page 4 shitty house… page 85 aphex twin wikipage, etc…

I guess this is for people like my dad who has trouble using google. Don’t know why he would read a book about V Snares.

Now you got me all excited.