Vsti,s are empty

Can someone pleace help me, i’m new to renoise…
if i have created a track using vsti and i save it.
The next time i open a track all the vsti’s are empty

Thanks Synoptic.

Do you mean the VSTI references are gone or the parameters that you have set for them are all default/reset?
Is the song-data itself still intact?

exactly i think …
the song data itself is intact.

is see the vsti but it is empty…

Is Renoise also telling that the VST plugins are lacking when you try to load the song?
Which VST plugins are you using?
Which platform do you use Renoise on?

There can be a few causes why they are not loaded or found.
The plugins need to be accessible from disk, else they can’t be loaded.
Do you have your plugins installed on a network/external drive or did you symlinked a vst folder if under Linux? (Perhaps the (network) drive is down or not reachable, causing the plugins to fail to load)
Do the VST plugins require a dongle to be inserted into a USB slot?

no it does not tell the plugins are lacking.
Things like synapse dune, massive. sylenth etc…
I use windows 8.1
and no no dongle.i just added them in the vsti plugin folder

pf zie nu pas dat je nederlander bent, dat praat toch veel makkelijker? :D
maar ik gebruik dus mt 2.8 en als ik iets heb gemaakt slaat hij het niet op, als ik de track weer open zie je wel de vsti’s staan, als ik die dubbelklik zie je dus dat alles leeg is.

Ja het praat misschien makkelijker, maar er kunnen meer mensen zijn met hetzelfde probleem, therefore i have the habit to keep discussing the problem in English so that it perhaps might help someone else having the same problem as well but not sharing our native tongue . If you have problems with (reading) it, i can for sure explain it in Dutch on a PM.
I’m currently not using Windows 8 / 8.1, but it might perhaps help if you are able to start Renoise with admin rights, then save your song with the vsti’s programmed and try to reload it.
It is at least known that on Windows 7 and Vista, there are plugins that fail to work properly either on first launch or in generic if they do not get admin rights because they want to do something with the registry or the folder they are stored in.
Windows Vista and higher are quite a lot more protective with write and read access of certain areas and can therefore be a cause for these kind of strange malfunctions. Plugins inherit administrative rights from their host application, so if Renoise is started in “elevated” mode, it should also work for plugins.

If that doesn’t help, we might need to have a look at the log file (help -> show preferences folder) if something in there is giving some more clues.

i have administrator rights, it still does noet work
the log file says this :

Version : Renoise V2.8.0 (Mar 14 2012)
Date : 2013-07-01
Time : 20:59:23
OS : Unknown Windows Version (6.2) (x86_64)

CPU: Found 1 enabled unit(s) with 2 core(s) / 2 logical processor(s) per unit. 2 cores, 2 logical processors are enabled in total.

Application: Showing the splash window…
Application: Initializing the API…

Graphport: Initializing Freeimage…

GraphPort: Initializing DirectX…

GraphPort: Initializing the Font Engine…

MIDI: Initializing DirectMusic…
MIDI: Failed to get the DirectMusicPerformance Interface (error: 80040154). Skipping DirectMusic devices…
MIDI: Enumerating Windows MME MIDI devices…
MIDI: Adding MME out-device ‘Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth’
MIDI: Finished device enumeration
ReWire Slave: ReWire engine link (Local Machine) is already installed and up to date…
ReWire Slave: ReWire slave engine link (Current User) was successfully installed…
ReWire Slave: ReWire Panel was initialized…
ReWire Slave: ReWire Slave mode failed to init (no master is running)…

ReWire Master: Successfully opened

Timer: Seems safe to use the ‘QueryPerformance’ counters…

Application: Start running…
Application: Loading the preferences…

ScriptingTools: Initializing Scripting Tool: ‘C:\Program Files\Renoise 2.8.0\Scripts\Tools\com.renoise.ToolUpdater.xrnx’…
ScriptingTools: Initializing Scripting Tool: ‘C:\Program Files\Renoise 2.8.0\Scripts\Tools\com.renoise.UpdateChecker.xrnx’…

Application: Init…

DspDevices: Registering native DSP effects…
DspDevices: Registering native plugin DSP effects…

DirectSound: Initializing…
DirectSound: Using SampleRate 44100
DirectSound: Primary Buffer Format: FormatTag=1, Channels=2, SamplesPerSec=44100, BitsPerSample=16, BlockAlign=4
DirectSound: CreateObjects … OK
DirectSound: Using MaxProcessingBlockSize: 1536
DirectSound: Output Buffer Format: BufferSize=88200, FormatTag=1, Channels=2, SamplesPerSec=44100, BitsPerSample=16, BlockAlign=4
DirectSound: CreateBuffer … OK
DirectSound: Up and running

Application: Creating a new document…

MIDI: Loading MIDI actions from file ‘C:\Program Files\Renoise 2.8.0\Scripts\GlobalMidiActions.lua’…

Osc: Loading OSC actions from file ‘C:\Program Files\Renoise 2.8.0\Scripts\GlobalOscActions.lua’…

Player: Constructing…
Player: Creating the slave threads…
Player: Start running…

GUI: Creating the Document GUI…

GUI: Successfully constructed

Application: A new document was created.

Everybody told me renoise was a good programm, even in madtracker i did’t have any problems :(/>
but the soundengine is outdated, to bad madtracker is no more, still the best ever.

I removed the 64bit version of renoise and installed the 32bit version, now everything works :)

If you load a song, this is also registered in the same log file and it should also register if it loads the plugins successfully or not,
But i first must point you that Renoise 2.8.2 is already the latest stable edition while you here still seem to be using 2.8.0, seem because the date registered in your snippet is from July last year or you need to update your system date.