Wav Import: Autoset "Autoseek" Setting

i noticed an option in the Edit > Preferences > Files, on the Wav Import section, saying ‘Autoset “Sync” Settings’. I misread this as 'Autoseek Setting" or something like that, and thought of this. As i basically switch Autoseek on for each sample (even the short ones, due to the sometimes heavy use of the Ex command in the effects column), i figured i’m not alone in this and it would be nice to have an option to automatically have all your samples set to ‘Autoseek’. I am aware of the (great) tool ‘Batch Change Sample Properties’, but it’s one bridge too far, so to speak.

What do you think?

a big YES to this, I have to manually select autoseek on almost every sample I use, and it would be nice to be able to import with autoseek automatically on.

agree, i was actually surprised the autoseek wasnt automatically implemented, it really shouldnt have to be an option really

Well, enabling autoseek does actually involve using more cpu power to calculate various things, and most of the time it would be rather pointless to use it on very short samples anyway, so it should definitely remain optional if you ask me. :)

ah, optional as always, of course, of course!