We Need A Native Dry/Wet Device

Taktik, Garf, Dfast, anyone & everyone else that didn’t say anything, I’m sorry I have or may have offended you in any way.

If you see it that way, but I really only sped up the nonsense and brought it to the hilt.
BitArts was on a one way collision course already, if you look at all my posts to him until he got aggressive with me, you’ll see…

Man this sucks, I feel bad about engaging and being mean to BitArts. I liked his stuff a lot.
I hope he comes back later to work on differences. I would find a contact address to tell him this discretely or in private, but I don’t want to make him think I’m stalking/spying or following him around. So I’m going to leave it to his friends here to forward the message. I hope that he chose to leave instead me thinking he was going to get banned. His demeanor didn’t really suit or merge well with some of the other users, and I shouldn’t have gotten involved, that is regrettable. I could have showed more patience or perseverance, as things may have ended up working out.

So BitArts man, let it be said I don’t have any ill will toward you. I do hope you return after things have settled down, as I know a lot of your friends are here, and I or anyone else shouldn’t take that away from you. You quickly became an asset to the Renoise Community. I hope the hard feelings can be softened.

Anyone that’s going to punish a majority because he feels slighted by a minority is not someone worth having around.

Maybe some drama whores were goading him, maybe he brought it on himself, maybe both, maybe neither. Seems the Johann dude backed off and changed his tune in a nano-second once his own ego was suitably placated. All that noise to wade through just for the sake of one little ‘sorry’ :rolleyes: It’s a pity such people drive useful contributors away, but bitarts pulling his tutorials was a major bitch move regardless of who said what to who when and where.

As a newbie to tracking I would want nothing to do with such ‘gurus’, I wouldn’t antagonise them either mind you, but still as a newbie I’m feeling no loss here. Can’t say or even dream I’ll fill his shoes regarding renoise know-how, but I’ll be glad if I don’t click on what should be a useful thread only to find the info has been spitefully removed due to some arbitrary nonsense.

And the guy is in his 40s ? … jesus

Is your good intention as a newbie to tracking also the reason for faking quotes?

Like this one

in this thread: Flip Stereo

Just a question. :)

Maybe someone else will wonder, why vincentvc should say thank you to you on the 26th, when you actually had not posted anything in this thread till yesterday and BA’s content was still online then!?

That was me being facetious & light-hearted… and a likkle wikkle bit irreverent.
Apologies, but the gravity of the situation is lost with me.

First you steal content, then you fake even other members’ quotes and that’s the reason you tell?

I don’t know if I should laugh or cry,

it’s not a conspiracy man. :rolleyes:

:lol:

somebody call the cops.

I can’t see anything funny here at all. You are obviously a most dishonest person.

Some guy on the internet called ‘sergeant_doofy’ thinks I’m dishonest & not funny.

I can live with that.

I don’t think so, I know it for sure, because you proved it yourself in a most unintelligent way.

Ok, you know it for sure,

It’s going to be a tough cross to bare, but I can live with it.

Of course. I’m sure when you re-login as Moonrider you will back-up yourself. And right in this moment something goes thru your head. You think it would surely be clever to state the opposite as Moonrider. Like you did before.

The bad thing is people like you think they are so damn clever, while they don’t realize how transparent they are.

Good evening. :)

Just to state my opinion, he is without a doubt a very talented guy. He made some interesting stuff, in my opinion some being just nice experiments and some haveing some actualy use too. But nevertherless they weren’t just crap thrown together in 5 minutes.

Only thing that I have a problem with about him is his attitude and method of delivery. He acted very stubborn, especially when someone had even slithgly different opinion, which made him seem to me as very childish and thus I really couldn’t take hime seriously. Also he was very egotistical, treting most people as inferior to him. This also resulted him to remove all his creations. The thing that led to all of this was his insane expectations of everyone and the retrieving of the links which caused certain people to get annoyed at him. Insted of things cooling down eventyally, it went almost to a flamewar because of certain members that I will not name. I understand people getting pissed at him, even I kinda did but I don’t want such things on my consience so I kinda tried to settle things with him, and I hoped it all would end well.

I think the drama is now being a lil exaggarated and we should let all of this just fade away now because quite frankly this is gettings ridiculous…

(bah dunno what to say any more, just my 2 cents)

wow

:blink:

Can’t help it this is entertaining!!

I got a lot of use out of BitArt’s posts and didn’t really find anything he, or anyone else did, out of line. Arguing on the internet and all that stuff about the Special Olympics. Didn’t think him removing his links was a bitch move. Hey it’s his shit.

Logging in under a new account after he left the forum (Sergeant Doofy)??? is borderline crazy, but hey this makes for great reading.

Keep it up and thanks for the laughs

:lol:

I was going to type out a reply, but frankly, why bother. it’s all been said, maybe you’ll come across it ^^

You gotta admit Johann, it was a bull’s eye.

Just as I was the temporary bad guy for bringing it to a close.
It’s opened back up again, so I’m not the bad guy anymore. :drummer:

? I didn’t change my tune. I made a comment, got shit, didn’t back down, repeated what I said initially, he apologized, I said “YAY!” and thought it was over. that wasn’t about ego for me, it was about dry/wet controls for all fx including VST :P you really think all his insults even phased me? but okay, then when I realized it’s not over at all (that’s when you began posting the 303), AND that he had been a dick all along reading old posts, I did changed my tune to “fuck it, why be so defensive about this”.

you can call that “such people” driving “contributors” away, lol… what makes you think I haven’t been burned by this pussydom before and have long since become less enthusiastic myself? but that doesn’t mean I take shit when I do make the occasional contribution/suggestion myself. I did nothing wrong than make a comment he misunderstood, DARED to use a smiley, and then from then on he just kept dodging and insulting, and I didn’t budge. I mean, when he finally apologized I had simply repeated the same true thing over and over and over!

6RNgaxKfyZU

yeah, that’s the level this whole thing operates on. rock on. <_<

ya know, I’m thinking.

**For clarities sake I wasn’t pointing that toward you Johann.

:ph34r:

enlightening

:rolleyes: