We Need A Native Dry/Wet Device

good luck with that.

Oh what have I done.

Pushed back the beta release date…

:lol:

Not that it makes any difference now that it’s available but also on my webspace at http://www.deaddogdisko.co.uk/Stuff/renoise303v1.31.rar if anybody else wants it, trouble-free with no waiting to download :wink:

I would minus you into the ghost/flamebait category… that’s funny

But I’d be good while I was there, and I’d be back in no time at all. :D

Showing a need for something isn’t really that funny, unless you were talking about the post dissing almost everyone. :w00t:
But honestly it was just a poke at BA, to see what’s wrong with him. I found a lot.

You might not want to host that, I believe it’s copyrighted by someone else.

Except I have the original file remember, before you changed the copyright name, and have permission.

“(c) 2010 Norbert Röcher”

No, the one you have is dated 6/24/2010

The one I found today is dated 6/23/2010.

“© 2010 suck my assssssss”

I’ll take a screenshot.

Yeah 'cos that’s hard to fake innit :rolleyes:

So are you Lili?

see^ the one you are hosting is pirated.

Who’s Lili?

The only person I can think of who has been banned from this forum for going a bit to far with his behaviour. I believe he claimed to be French and I don’t think (although I am in no way sure) that they use the American date format like you are though. Was one comment earlier (although that slips my mind right now. Being at work at 4am isn’t good for the brain!) that made me wonder…

Oh the date thing. It’s because, I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! :panic:

I have been sent here to warn all of you to stop eating mussels, that’s all.

For crying out loud. Moonriders,

allow me to soothe your soulz, fukkaz.

fttpc4dwzPI

Moonriders: Please stop that. That’s not funny, and even more offending than why you started all this.

Can we all now get back to something else please?

… frankly speaking, i’m glad that this arrogant and aggressive guy has left the renoise forum.

sorry, but this had to be said.

I’m not glad.

He made an remarkable Roland 303 clone, a Unison synth, a drumgenerator and gave some tips about sound, and when replying to something he was being constructive initially, he also helped someone making an house chord effect and uploaded the XRNS and maybe more, so it does appear he’s friendly by nature. Sure he had his own personal expression style which some couldn’t handle, but this guy provided more in the weeks he was here than most will ever do. I think the drumgen thread in where he had to deal with nonsense, I think that was when he turned upside down on this forum and probably unfortunate he ran into Johann at that time. I’m not sure if that’s the correct chronological order, but I imagine it is.

Anway if you like him or not, I’m personally dissapointed as he was one of very few Amiga musicians I liked listening to back then, I would have loved to see what more he would have done here. Too bad he let a few get on his nerves.

Oh well, fuck him. :lol:

He kept insinuating things and it finally pissed me off.
trash in trash out.

to me it seemed like great guy with a big pile of great tips and tricks where pretty much everyone could learn from…

great job moonriders…so proud of you.
and you were the one suggesting the sandbox forum? that’s pretty much where you belong… a friggin sandbox.