Weeklybeats 2022

Any Renoisers contributing to the bi-yearly weeklybeats project starting again? https://weeklybeats.com/

FAQ; Help & FAQ (Page 1) - Site Help - Forums - WeeklyBeats.com

"Weeklybeats Members will be allowed to upload 1 song per each week of the year. At the end of the week the upload counter on the home page will restart and all submissions from the previous week will become available for listening and downloading. Members are encouraged to create a new unreleased song for each given week (of course you may submit your song elsewhere as you hold all rights to your content, but it spoils the fun if you release it before hand!)

The objective of Weeklybeats is to encourage musicians to be productive, creative, and have fun!"

2 Likes

This is cool. I have enough irons in enough fires already that it might be folly to sign on to a weekly track challenge, but I love the idea.

Truth be told, folly hasn’t been much of an effective deterrent yet for me in life… might have to sign up! Thanks for posting :+1:

1 Like

Same here, I’ll be happy if I can fulfill half of the slots :slight_smile: , might just fill the slower weeks with fieldrecordings. Not much else you can do around here with the lockdown(s), excuse for recording hikes.