What do 3.3 really needs…

Something like Trello would be nice, IMHO. It would also prevent reposting the same stuff a bit more.

1 Like

A roadmap would be cool too.

1 Like

Just learning Renoise and developing my workflow, but I really like the small community! I’m usually on the unofficial discord and can usually get some help to questions I have.

I think its good meta device for cleaning mix.

1 Like

I want this!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWezFh47NBU

3 Likes

New version? No problem! Just install new version of FL and rename it to Renoise. Done!

1 Like

lol everyone wants that piano roll plugin for renoise. We all know its imperfect, and we all want it. If not publicly, secretly, because who doesnt want more ways to be creative?

1 Like

New Sononym 1.2 is on campaign right now on facebook
Maybe 3.3 is not far away

do you think 3.3 will come before or after MBC#13?

It will probably be a christmas gift :slight_smile:

Not important but very useful: all Renoise as VST. Or Redux with VST instruments support…

2 Likes

3.3 will feature VST3 and not much else in case some of you didn’t know already. There’s a beta test and it should be out before the end of the year hopefully.

Suggestion to make a new thread cause 3.3 feature list was already announced
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Will do!

1 Like

Where was it announced? Can’t find it anywhere.

Not me. I like the Guitar Roll personally!

1 Like

Will be nice an VERY necessary see total size of selected sample in beats, sec., or whatever, instead of presented FROM…TO.
renedit

1 Like

It already shows this, there’s another value after the from-to range. Make the central GUI area larger and you’ll see it. There was nothing wrong with the installation.

2 Likes

Look like, something went wrong. After reinstalling its come.

A switch for MIDI input when making phrases in Phrase Editor !!!

All my other note input is done via MIDI keyboard. Having this not possible in Phrase Editor cripples my workflow severely. Hate entering notes via QWERTY keys.