What I need is to replace the current instrument (via the browser)?

Hello everyone!
I met a problem.
When I drag the instrument (.xrni file) from the browser, drag it (hold down the left mouse button and pull it hard) to the Selecting Instruments, a new position (instrument) is automatically created each time Not to put it where I need. (What I need is to replace the current instrument)

E.g:
When you drag an instrument (.xrni file) to the bottom of 2, a new instrument 3 is created and the original 3 becomes 4 when dragged in.

I need to be dragged into the 3 replaced the original 3.

Thank you!!

I do not speak English, the above is generated by Google Translate

What I need is to replace the current instrument

Using the built-in file browser in Renoise, you can double-click a sample/instrument to replace the currently selected one.

This probably should not happen. I tried to replicate this but I was able to drag-and-drop to replace an instrument. However, I have seen the behavior you describe. I do not know what causes it. It might be a bug, or it might be the behavior of a particular type of instrument.

This probably should not happen. I tried to replicate this but I was able to drag-and-drop to replace an instrument. However, I have seen the behavior you describe. I do not know what causes it. It might be a bug, or it might be the behavior of a particular type of instrument.

Wasn’t there an option in the preferences where you can set if an imported/dragged file will overwrite the existing sound or not? Can’t find it real quick…thought it would be in ‘edit/preferences/files’, did this get canned with 3.1 or maybe I’m confusing it with the ‘replace chain’ option?

Thank you, the above brothers (friends) enthusiastic help, I finally solved the problem.
To cancel to “Replac Existing Chain”
Then click (double click) the instrument file (xrni) you want to load.
thanks again! The The The The The The The

Now there is a problem, how to set up to prepare for recording. FL studio which is called "countdown before recording", there are other DAW, that is, in the recording mode, play the first stop 1bar, this time to hear the metronome sound. How can we achieve  
(It is best not to conflict with the current playback mode, but occasionally need to prepare to shoot)

Now there is a problem, how to set up to prepare for recording. FL studio which is called “countdown before recording”, there are other DAW, that is, in the recording mode, play the first stop 1bar, this time to hear the metronome sound. How can we achieve
(It is best not to conflict with the current playback mode, but occasionally need to prepare to shoot)

http://tutorials.renoise.com/wiki/Recording_and_Editing_Notes

• To enable a count-in for live recording, turn on the Metronome precount via the Options menu in theUpper Status Bar. You can also adjust the amount of bars the count-in lasts here.

http://tutorials.renoise.com/wiki/Recording_and_Editing_Notes

Thank you Too perfect! Thank you for solving my problems