What Kontakt Sample Pack For Real Strings Does It-Alien Use?

subj

is this a quiz? are we not allowed to ask It-Alien? are there prizes?

I’m using EastWest PLAY Symphonic Orchestra Gold, which is nomore a Kontakt plugin (it was a Kontakt plugin when it was called EastWest Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold, and my first orchestral works were made with it).

Now where’s my prize? :rolleyes:

Well that was a short quiz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It-Alien on Train A, traveling 70 KM per hour, leaves Westford heading toward Eastford, 260 KM away. At the same time Taktik on Train B, traveling 60 KM per hour, leaves Eastford heading toward Westford.

How much time does It-Alien have to track before sticking his arm out the window to give Taktik a high five, handing off a USB key with the XRNS in the process?

@Conner_Bw: that depends. are there cookies on the train? taktik won’t be able to withstand the cookies and will be too busy eating when It-Alien passes him in the other train. the USB stick will fall on the rails and die. the XRNS will be corrupted.

Cookies is a trivial variable. Either there are or aren’t cookies. The tricky part is that, to solve this problem, we must use the distance formula:

Distance = Rate * Time  

Since an equation remains true as long as we perform the same operation on both sides, we can divide both sides by rate:

Distance / Rate = Time  

Speed is another word that is used for rate.

Distance / Speed = Time  

But, Speed is deprecated!

Distance / LPB = Time  

Since IT-Alien is known to use variable LPB, we’ll never know!

We also know that he uses particular patterns as reference but never in his actual song so that’s another variable that brings more insecure assets into the matter.

i’ve never read such nonsense in my life. cookies aren’t a trivial variable at all. and it baffles me how you just make a statement like that, followed by some vague, Zen-like thing which you intend to pass off as proof, and leave it at that. you act as if you just dispelled the cookie-idea with a single sentence, while, obviously, you haven’t.

the idea that there either are or aren’t cookies, while true, is completely irrelevant. it boils down the situation to a minimal state where you might as well not talk about anything at all. you might’ve said that there either is or isn’t It-Alien on a train, call It-Alien a trivial variable, and be done with it.

the fact of the matter is that when you ponder to join a party, get-together or social gathering, the difference between there being cookies present or not will be a very relevant (if not decisive) factor in your decision-making process. you cannot just shove that aside. even if the party has only one other person you know, and you are not really that enthusiastic at all about him/her, but the party has cookies, you will be attending, or at least considering it very hard. the same party but without the cookies? no need to think about that for very long. you’ll just go to some other party that has cookies.

so, let’s be fair here. you knew the answer to your own question beforehand, and just posed the question in order to come out swinging with your answer and the joke accompanying it. and since we’re fair, the joke was a damn good one, so i don’t blame you at all, and i might very well have done the same. however, i feel you skipped over the introduction of the cookie-variable way too easily, and i felt a compelling need to correct that.

Whether there are cookies on the train or not is a trivial matter as far as working out the correct time to put your hand out of the window though. Although the presence of cookies in Taktik’s cabin may cause him to miss the passing USB key due to the wiping of crumbs and detritus from around the mouth and facial hair the moment at which that hand should of been extended remains the same.

Unless, of course, cookies are presented to the train divers. Then we really might have a serious issue on our hands!

As poorly qualified as I am to speak up and speak out against the cookies, I hope you will bear with me while I begin this sincere and earnest attempt. And please don’t get mad with me if, in doing so, I must ensure that the cookies receives its just deserts. With this letter, I hope to speak out against uncongenial lowlifes. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: I am more than merely surprised by the cookies’s willingness to rob Peter to pay Paul. I’m shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren’t enough, if the cookies hadn’t been promoting its contentious substitute for morality, which defines as nasty any attempt to do what comes naturally, it simply would not have occurred to me to write the letter you now are reading. Why, I might have taken the day off altogether. Or maybe I would have been out clarifying and correcting some of the inaccuracies present in the cookies’s fairy tales. In any case, we can divide the cookies’s tirades into three categories: choleric, coldhearted, and deranged.

To make a long story short, the best thing about the cookies is the way that it encourages us to give peace a chance. No, wait; the cookies doesn’t encourage that. On the contrary, it discourages us from admitting that I have in fact told it that I have had enough of its waste, fraud, misfeasance, and malfeasance. Unfortunately, there really wasn’t anything to its response. I suppose the cookies just doesn’t want to admit that the world is full of people who depressurize the frail vessel of human hopes. We don’t need any more people like that. What we need are people who are willing to confront and reject all manifestations of simplism. We need people who understand that the cookies, with its craftiness and blasphemous smear tactics, will entirely control our country’s exuberant riches before long. The cookies will then use those riches to infiltrate and then dominate and control the mass media. The moral of this story is that if it continues to legitimate irresponsibility, laziness, and infidelity, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets.

At first, you might be unsure as to whether the cookies’s mentality reminds me of the stereotypical bureaucrat who cannot function unless he can “find it in the manual”. But on deeper inspection, you’ll really conclude that I myself don’t think the cookies understands what solipsism means to all the people it hurts. I trust that I have not shocked any of you by writing that. However, I do realize that some of my readers may feel that much of what I have penned about the cookies in this letter is heartless and in violation of our Christian duty to love everyone. If so, I can say only that the cookies spouts a lot of numbers whenever it wants to make a point. It then subjectively interprets those numbers to support its ipse dixits while ignoring the fact that it is pointless to fret about the damage already caused by its rabid subliminal psywar campaigns. The past cannot be changed. We must cope with the present if we hope to affect our future and provide you with vital information that it has gone to great lengths to prevent you from discovering. One last thing: The cookies’s pranks are leading to the deturpation of pristine forests, rivers, and coastlines.

^ there’s a time and place for this kinda reply, and this is it.

let me add a link to the random Wikipedia search page in order to increase the scientific value of this thread:

click

It took me to this:

Which then led me to this:

Win.

Best. Thread. Ever.

Cookie Constant = 6.626068 × 10[sup]-34[/sup] m[sup]2[/sup] kg / s