What's happening?

I bought a house… 2 months not much of internet,no music making for me…
I’venoticed there’s not many activity on the forum.
What are the new plans for Renoise? can we expect more updates in the future? is the software in “pause-mode”?

tell us :slight_smile:

Well, the 3.2 waiting thread has already been started, featuring cat pics and wild assumptions!

https://forum.renoise.com/t/roadmap-for-the-next-release/45823

That thread is rather disappointing though (only one cat picture!). Also, if we learned anything from the 3.1 release, then it’s that hedgehog pictures play an important role as well.

Im very disturbed about the fact that we share the exact same style of profile picture.

You lamers with B&W avatars

You lamers with B&W avatars

Couldn’t agree more. Mirrored b&w avatars really evidence a lack of imagination.

I bought a house… 2 months not much of internet,no music making for me…
I’venoticed there’s not many activity on the forum.
What are the new plans for Renoise? can we expect more updates in the future? is the software in “pause-mode”?

tell us :slight_smile:

Has Renoise ever been any different ?

It is just a tracker, there is a bit of buzz here when there is a new release, but then most people go back to whatever they normally do

The developers here have never really been very quick, pretty much the entire opposite, use it as it is :wink:

…It is just a tracker…

Loch Ness monster keeps asking for three fiddy, almost gave him the last time he showed up dressed like a girl scout.