Whats the BEST track you ever made in Renoise? Post one track only!

I have to say my favourite is ‘Get At Them’ from 2016:

11 Likes

Great topic idea!!!I think this is one of my best although unfinished

11 Likes

My best is definitely yet to come… but until then:

11 Likes

It’s really very short, an idea I was working on that I never followed through with.

5 Likes

That’s a hard one. I can’t tell what’s the best. The best composition? The best mix? The best style? I don’t know. It’s a matter of taste.

I do prefer Elektro, so right now I’m gonna go with this one:

But it also could be the first collab with @Garf or other Synthwave tracks. I’m still loving it.

11 Likes

Difficult…possibly this:

8 Likes

Wow great track!!I liked that you kept it pretty minimal but on point

2 Likes

Very nice track, I love this mood!

2 Likes

11.6 k plays on soundcloud.

4 Likes

Oooh if we were going on PLAYS mine would be different. Maybe a thread for another time: “Whats your most POPULAR track made in Renoise?”

3 Likes

Insanely great :slight_smile: Kudos man! KUDOS!

1 Like

Personal favorite bc it was fun to make :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Probably this one

5 Likes

best is totally subjective, but I’m partial to this one:

all sound design is 100% renoise native synthesis and dsp

7 Likes

Let’s see if I can raise the bar soon.

8 Likes

I’ve always been super proud of this one I made about 8 years ago called Honeyknocker Meadows

5 Likes

Well I’m definitely best for composing new-age and meditative music when I’m inspired. (but I didn’t composed that genre much last years, maybe soon, who knows?)

So this track could be one of my best track so far with Renoise, composed in 2016:

(video editing by Andreea Petcu for her youtube channel, it’s not me on the avatar photo, it’s Andreea ^^)

8 Likes

Probably my favorite of mine so far. I think it showcases the style I’m going for lately, which is basically drum&bass with pop melodies:

8 Likes

Not sure if it’s the best, however I really enjoyed making this one

4 Likes

This is great! Very Prodigy-esque - for some reason I was on the edge of waiting for an amen throughout!