While waiting for Redux...

surprised anyone is still waiting for this, if you are using Renoise you already have it, if you are using a DAW then there are better samplers anyway for free, so whats the rush ?

Actually we don’t have it, Redux is bringing improvements that are not yet implemented in Renoise, for example improved DSP effects. And I just like the workflow of Renoise’s sampler, and have a bunch of .xrni’s I’d like to use, in Reaper.

Redux will, let you put, commas, where ever you want and it will roc,k!

For me it’s phrases. Being able to track something inside of Redux and have it embedded and moveable in a DAW project is an extensive workflow improvement over something like ReWire which at least with Logic often becomes hell (managing routing, files, instances, etc). Can’t wait andI’m going to get into .xrni’s big time. If at some point later Redux could host plug-ins (basically Renoise as a plug-in) and/or have a complementary MIDI version, that would be sublime.

Actually we don’t have it, Redux is bringing improvements that are not yet implemented in Renoise, for example improved DSP effects. And I just like the workflow of Renoise’s sampler, and have a bunch of .xrni’s I’d like to use, in Reaper.

Can you show a quote from a dev on this please, last i saw was that it was the sample engine from Renoise 3

Can you show a quote from a dev on this please, last i saw was that it was the sample engine from Renoise 3

https://forum.renoise.com/t/redux-when-does-beta-testing-start/40277

tumblr_n8lg31hyDp1scktd3o1_400.gif

All this is a joke!

Yay, worship it as “good sign”, devs are probably sweating pure coffee trying to fix critical bugs rather than bombing users with unstable software.

But some news regarding redux, next renoise version, and feature changes could come nice. All those poor cats currently need a lot of catnip to stay calm. There’s shortages already all around the scene, with rumors of beaten up dogs frightening people a lot. Now do something against that mayhem!

This might be a stupid question, but do you guys think we will be able to load vst’s into Redux?

This might be a stupid question, but do you guys think we will be able to load vst’s into Redux?

(No) need to think, we’ll probably find out soon either way;p

see discodsp highlife sampler for this

Wow, massive screw up or something in the downloads area because I’m not seeing any news about all these new features?! Piano roll? Built in auto-tune? Save as animated GIF? Holy shit check the backstage!

Ok, so, I’m no Neil Degrasse Tyson but I think it’s still January on like, Mars?

^ I’ve actually been thinking about that since morning

… ]

https://forum.renoise.com/t/redux-when-does-beta-testing-start/40277

well no disrespect meant but that says reworked, not improved, i would garner from that that are being ported to the newer framework used in v3, but that is just my interpretation, with such little information ever given from the devs we are all guessing.
i just hope the devs are not expecting to make sustainable sums off this, the ten people who noticed it wss the end of january in this thread does not denote much excitement.

Renoise filters have been critized,
here and on the kvr forum.
Not just filter, but compressor or metering also,
so improving these internal FXs is much more logical step than just reworking them if you wanna step in with the new sampler.

i just hope the devs are not expecting to make sustainable sums off this, the ten people who noticed it wss the end of january in this thread does not denote much excitement.

Wait, are you saying ReVisit isn’t rolling in millions of dollars because a Tracker inside another host, at a time when the VST plugin echo system is imploding, isn’t what people want?!

Luckily the Renoise team is known for releasing fast and releasing often so they can figure this stuff from valid customer feedback, avoiding doing years of development for nothing.

No stress though.

/The Fonz.