Who Is Into Real Hip Hop Here?

Who’s the mod here, this topic wouldn’t live long under my supervision@! :yeah:

??? Why?

@ rhowaldt,

this tracker has a lot under the hood:)

^ just ignore him, he’s Dutch.

:unsure: 'cause it’s not a competition…?

Edit: Hi Walt101!1! How you doing?? Where in London are you from???

How do you know that exactly? Just wondering. With your domain name i figure you’re quite dutch as well if not, at least flemish :P

@ fladd
because… the topic would be a good question or a incentive for gathering of beatmakers but it’s in the wrong subforum and worse, people post shit videos of stuff that’s not got a lot to do with hip hop. not even unreal hip hop. :)

… and that too :)

Oh, it is in the compo forum! Sorry, didn’t realize that. I usually browse the topics only from the “View New Content” view.

Fixed.

The whole idea of Dutch hip hop just sounds hilarious to me.

I don’t get it. There are some pretty decent acts coming out of the Netherlands.

On the Renoise side, theres Perquisite and Pete Philly who have won a pile of industry awards.

There was a big hit by Noisia featuring KRS One in 2007. (Exodus)

Massive dutch online hip hop community here: http://101barz.bnn.nl/

School yourself. The world is bigger than your country.

@EHVAH: i don’t really remember but i think i know from one of the DDRC forumthreads that you’re Dutch?

@Conner_BW: well, thank you for your interest in our little piece of earth. you are right, and you haven’t even mentioned quite a big dnb act named ‘Pendulum’ yet. however, you are speaking about stuff that is not hiphop in the Dutch language (not sure about the hiphop community though). anyway, hiphop in the Dutch language tends to be pretty crappy and lame as far as the mainstream of it is concerned, but on the other hand, isn’t that often the case with any kind of mainstream music?

there are indeed some pretty cool Dutch hiphop acts, both in Dutch language and in English language. what i appreciate personally is the fact that we have a pretty huge multi-cultural debate going on around here about immigrants and how they are not integrated in the Dutch culture etcetera, while if you look at the (underground) Dutch-language hiphop acts, you’ll see people from Marocco, Turkey, Middle-Eastern countries, all the people who are being viewed as ‘not fitting in’, doing something they are very passionate about, making music, and doing it in the Dutch language. how is that for integration? really cool.

Yes I do… www.soundcloud.com/kid_conflict check it… I’m open to colabs aswell ;)

Get your head checked… there are pills for that.

I’m only into fake hip-hop and dumb jokes.

I like to create hip hop for fun but i realy don’t know if it’s real. Warning: it’s dutch ;)

http://soundcloud.com/pauperstijl/onbegripelijk

hahaha kicke, ‘pauperstijl’, cool name as well :)

reminds me a lot of DAC - Doorhalen, don’t know if you are familiar with it:

Die Antwoord is post dutch.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I present to thee the most legendary and most real hip hop you will ever have the pleasure of witnessing.

Pure gold.

Not quite yet, first check out the best Dutch Hip Hop ever brought to the world:

yeah while we’re descending into just posting hiphop you love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4tvbcxUhkk