Windows: Crash, loading a song with Waves MV2 Stereo

Vst3Plugs: Instantiating: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\WaveShell1-VST3 10.0_x64.vst3…
Vst3Plugs: FAILED to restore component state for plugin ‘Waves: MV2 Stereo’

Player: Constructing…
Player: Creating slave threads…
Player: 4 threads enabled. 8 CPUs are available.
Player: Start running…

GUI: Creating the Document GUI…
GUI: Successfully constructed

Application: Successfully loaded ‘PARA MIXER AND FILTER FACTORY.xrns’.

CrashLog: Handling Exception! Code : C0000005
CrashLog: 00007FF82173A20A: InitDll +4D2BEA
CrashLog: 000000002FAFCDA0: ??? +00000
CrashLog: 00007FF85AF6384E: Xtime_get_ticks +0000E
CrashLog: 0000000000000002: ??? +00000

Application: Caught an unhandled fatal exception (Thread: GUI)!
Application: Saving a backup…

Error Message: A fatal error or crash occurred (unhandled exception in thread: GUI).
Error Message: A backup of the current document was saved at
Error Message: ‘C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Renoise\V3.4.3\CrashBackups\PARA MIXER AND FILTER FACTORY_4_19_2024__1_17_crash.xrns’…
Error Message: This either happened because of a bug in Renoise, or because of a bug in one of its loaded components (plugins). Please contact bug@renoise.com and report this problem, so that it can be fixed.
Error Message: Note: It’s very important that we know exactly what has happened (what you were doing before this message popped up), or the problem cannot be replicated/analyzed. Please include a description of what you were doing and which components were being used…

Application: Terminating…

ASIO: Stop Polling…
ASIO: Releasing Focusrite USB ASIO…

MIDI: Shut down: Closing all acquired MIDI devices…
MIDI: Shutting down MIDI server…
MIDI: Shutting down DirectMusic…

I opened a Renoise file and it crashed immediately.

Unfortunately, the log alone won’t help us find out what the problem is or was. Please give us some more information here.

Does this always happen when loading this song? Did it only happen once?
What did you do before it crashed? Can you reproduce the problem/crash in any way?

I had a song file open,I opened a new song file,renoise asked me to save current file before I load new song,I did,it then attempted to load the song and crashed.i just tried to reopen file,no problems at all.I don’t remember the song file I had open before I tried to switch,I don’t know if that information would make a difference to you.Tha’s it really.

It may help to check the Windows Event Viewer for entries around the time of the crash;
there may be some hardware or operating system messages that could provide some clarity.