Your favorite color ;)

I dont own leather-pants, I think they are disgusting. I also dont pluck my eyebrows, they are fine as they are. however, I did score at some pro-gay questions (got 36%), like I use special cleasing lotion for my face and I get a kick out of decorating my room/flat. some questions however were complicated, like do gays love to give flowers or love to get flowers ? Do men in general love to get flowers ?! (Me not, I cant be bothered to take care of a living thing that does not show its need in an audible way. I am not even a pet person because it makes me mad if something begs me for something without being able to tell me exactly what it wants … I hate guessing.)

:lol: :lol:
I bet you’ll feel like having some initial “opposing time” where you’ll be initially refusing your new gay condition and stick to your old habits… well I’d rather wait for you to feel ok with it before we get into having… a thing…
you know, I don’t want you to leave me all alone under the moonlight because you’re “not ready yet”… I want to make sure we’ll be having a good time…
;) :P :lol:

my god, mekkah, where do you live ? get your butt ( :D) into the next big city this evening, look for overdressed male couples, follow them to their gay bar, go to the dj, tell him to get the music down because you have an important announcement and then grab the mic and tell everyone that you are a virgin in gay terms and want to experience gay sex this evening … loads of volunteers.

Haha :lol: Wonder if shogun is still here and can see how gayish the whole forum has become :D :D

The whole test is just plain stupid! Here’s how it shoulda been:

1. From a scale from 1-10, how are you sexually attracted to:

a] men
B] women

1. From a scale from 1-10, how are you emotionally attracted to:

a] men
B] women

Then, do simple math! :rolleyes:

edit by It-Alien: changed parentheses to avoid erroneous smilies to appear

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :panic:

:blink: Itty… OMG! :lol:
That’s disgusting! :D
Are you a guitar player who needs to fingerpick?

Be honest!!! Can you REALLY find any being belonging to human race willing to have sex with you… and your nails?? :lol:

( if we exclude myself, that’s it… ) <_<

That would explain long nails on one of the hands. :lol:
I think it’s just plain lazyness. :)

…in fact goodlooking B)

heh, you’ve got it :)

you are partly right :)