Your favorite music / audio tech magazine

Hey Renoisers!

As my mother-in-law absolutly wants to make chrismas gifts, I was thinking about suggesting a magazine subcription.

Whats your favorite music / audio magazine ? (dont mention the ones about musical instruments like guitar, bassplayer, keyboard) (synths are ok) and why?

If anyone know a good one about wierd audio projects or DSP I’m also interested.

Tell me

:dribble:

Tell your mother in law you love her fruitcake then shut up unless absolutely necessary!

Tell your mother in law you love her fruitcake then shut up unless absolutely necessary!

Done!

Now, what’s your favorite magazine?

well, a one year script for computer music never hurt anyone if you never read it much before. but sound on sound does the best public service! first round pick one of those then keyboard or the other one of them?

i would go with Future Music over Computer Music, without doubt. Seems to me that almost every issue of CM is made for beginners, type of “how to make music 101” and such. FM has more interesting content imho.

Yeah, sorry, what denim said, i think…

I’m a fan of Tape Op. Partly because it’s free, but mainly because they have experienced people recounting their views and practices about recording and producing.

But, otherwise, I just Google around when there’s a topic I’m interested in. SoundOnSound and GearSlutz seem to cover things quite well.

I’d go for SoS if I had to.

i’d go for suicide girls subscrpition. it’s like music for your penis

Come on man, stick to the subject… or you’ll get your hands sticky.