[3.0] [XRNS] EDM Pluck 1

HQ EDM Pluck sound, that doesn’t have to hide behind any VST, with independent adjustable filter envelopes per waveform, emulating the morphable Squ-Sw1 wavetable of NI Massive.

• Key velocity triggers filter
  • Key tracker triggers filter
  • independent adjustable filter envelopes to extend sound range

Suitable for modern EDM like Progressive House, Big Room House, Electro, Trance, etc…

Download [EDIT: Updated version with 24bit samples, both waves transposed to 31] ~16kb

Before you use it, I recommend to start the demo sequence and play with the Macro knobs to find out, what effect they have. “Squ<->Sw1”, “F Env Squ” & “F Env Sw1” soundwise interact with each other. Try adjusting these 3 corresponding to each other.

Have fun and enjoy!

Cheers,
-BA

Where are these waveform cycles from? :) They are nice

I’m not sure anymore, if I sampled those directly from NI Massive back then or additionally resynthesized them afterwards. Usually I use IL Sytrus and/or IL Harmor to resynthesize cycles. :)

Okay, when I updated the file with the 24bit waves, I saved an error with the new samples. You can correct this easily yourself. Both waveforms have to be set to “transpose -> 31”. That’s already it. Also updated the download again. Sorry, peeps.

This is quality.

Excellent!

Very cool Bit Arts! Thanks for sharing your work. Your wobble bass instrument is impressive as well.

wow! thank you!!!

Sounds very nice!

Thanks guys! :)

No… Thank you :yeah:

Sounding amazing. Looks like top quality. Thanks for sharing!!!